Features and Specifications:
HDMI to Micro D HDMI Cables are a great way to connect select Smartphones, tablets and “point and shoot” digital cameras to an HDTV, but don't be fooled by retail stores. Our cable doesn't come in fancy packages, but it is the same cable you'll see hanging on display and priced twice as much.
HDMI combines video and audio into a single digital interface. OSD Audio HDMI cables transmit frequencies up to 10GHZ bps and transmit high quality multi-channel audio data. Our HDMI cables support all standard and high-definition consumer electronics video fomats and transmit control and status information in both directions.
- Durable Gold-Plated Internal Shield
- Corrosion-Resistant 24K Gold Contacts.
- Heavy-Duty Internal Dual Strain Relief
- High-Density Triple-Layer Shielding for Maximum Noise Reduction
- Nitrogen(Nz) Gas-Injected Dielectric for Maximum Signal Strength
- High Speed HDMI® to Mini HDMI Cable with Ethernet
- Supports 3D and 1440P 30 AWG Gauge
- RoHs Compliant
- Standard HDMI® Cable with black PVC jacket
- Plastic molding housing