Features and Specifications:
A first for the industry and a true technological breakthrough, the IRP-2 flagship IR repeater kit is the easiest, least expensive and quickest way to “repeat” remote control commands to A/V components tucked away inside a cabinet. This kit is universal so it works with all CATV, IPTV, CCTV, DVR Set Top Boxes and A/V receivers. What separates the IRP-2 from “old school” IR repeater products is that we are the only manufacturer that can do this without the need of a connecting block. This means you don’t have the hassle of hiding and installing a hub, which makes installation vastly easier and quicker. Completely plasma proof, the kit works with all brands of audio/video equipment (output frequency: 30-60 kHz) and has a receiving distance of 12 to 15 feet. Like the entire IR line, the outer jacket is CL-rated for in-wall installation and the durable but flexible construction will last for years.
• Universal operation--works with all brands!
• No need to install an IR hub
• Simple installation and expandable
• Add our 12 or 25 foot IR emitter extension cable for even more installation flexibility
• Attaches to any flat surface with 3M adhesive tape
Here’s How This One-of-a Kind IR Repeater Kit Works
Simply place the IR emitter directly over the IR sensor located in the front panel colored window of the device you want to control, say your DVD player or audio/video receiver. [This kit contains a dual emitter for two devices but is expandable from 2 to 3 to 4 or even 6 emitters by adding our mono Y adapters (IR9324G) and additional dual emitters (IR22CG10).] Connect one end of the dual emitter to the splitter case, and the other end to the included power supply. Affix the discreet receiver eye outside the cabinet for the remote to control, then plug the kit into an electrical outlet. It’s that simple!
• Dual IR emitter extender cable (for two devices)
• Receiver eye and splitter
• Power supply
- Dual frequency; works with 38kHz to 56kHz Compatible devices such as ATT-Uverse and Atlantic technologies STB’s
- 9 Foot Receiver hard wired to compact splitter block with excellent receiving range
- Features Dual emitters, expandable by adding Y adaptor and additional emitters
- Kit can be extended using either the 12 (IR9347PJG-12) or 25 (IR9347PJG) foot Emitter extension cable
- The unique design eliminates eliminated the connecting block required with other IR repeater kits.