SKU: BK-R10 Black Series BK-R10 10" In-Ceiling Passive Subwoofer 200W Power Capacity, w/ Construction Bracket
- Mounts flush in ceilings for stealthy bass sound for home theaters distributed audio systems
- Handles up to 200W of power to rumbling low frequency sound effects
- 10” long excursion graphite woofer moves more air for room-filling bass
- Engineered to produce the highest quality sound
- Sealed tuned enclosure adds rigidity and keep sound contained
- Trimless thin bezel secures via Neo magnets and blends easily into interiors
- Includes mounting bracket for both new and retrofit construction
- Easy to install with cut-out template and instructions
- Includes mounting hardware
Designed for serious sound enthusiasts, our OSD Black BK-R10 10” in-ceiling subwoofer will bring down the house will room-filling bass without taking up an inch of floor space. Mounting flush into the ceiling, this passive subwoofer includes a 10” long excursion graphite woofer that enhances sound quality by moving more air required by low frequency sound waves. This stealthy ceiling subwoofer handles up to 200W of power so when connected to the right amp (we recommend the OSD SMP300 or SMP500 DSP), you’ll experience movies and music like you’ve never heard before.
The OSD Black BK-R10 includes the NCR10
construction bracket for both new construction and retrofit installations. The
bracket is designed with a unique folding mechanism for installation
flexibility and a quick-turn mounting system and frame that will “sandwich” or
clamp around dry-wall to hold the subwoofer securely in place.
- Passive Ceiling Subwoofer
- 10" Long Excursion Graphite Cone Woofer
- Power Handling: 200 Watts
- Freq Response: 30 - 120Hz
- Sensitivity: 92dB 1W/1m
- Grille: Trimless Thin-Bezel held by Neo Magnets
- Dimensions: 13 3/8" x 6½"
- Cut Out: 11 7/8"
No Questions asked yet!
© 2003-2020 OSD Audio. All Rights Reserved.