Uncover unbeatable value with our Open Box item—rigorously inspected, quality-assured, and performance-tested for an exceptional audio experience. Take advantage of this excellent deal, where a minor packaging imperfection translates into a significant discount on your premium Outdoor Speaker Depot product.
- All-weather design withstands even harsh climates
- Stainless steel hardware for long-lasting durability
- 5.25" Polypropylene Woofer for excellent bass
- Gold-plated 5-way Binding Posts
- Mounting Brackets included (note: screws not included due to varying types of mounting surfaces)
The best way to pipe high-quality sound to any outdoor space is to install all-weather speakers, and our AP520T outdoor patio speakers fit the bill. Available in black and white, these modern, sleek speakers are economical and provide superior sound quality. With compact cabinetry, these speakers are great for outdoor spaces between 300 and 500 square feet. They come with stainless steel hardware and include gold-plated, five-way binding posts.
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Speaker Type: 5.25" Indoor/ Outdoor Patio Speakers, 70V Optional
- Woofer: 5.25" Polypropylene
- Tweeter: 1" Supernil Soft Dome
- Frequency Response: 45Hz to 22kHz
- Power handling: 120W
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohms w/ Optional 70V Transformer Built-In
- Tap: 4 Watts, 8 Watts, 16 Watts and 30 Watts
- Inputs: Gold-Plated Spring-Loaded Binding Posts
- Weather Resistant: All-Weather Versatility
- Powder-coated Rust-resistant Aluminum Grille and Composite Cabinet
- Handles Temperature Fluctuations From -20F to 200F
- Install-friendly Mounting Brackets Included
- Unit Dimensions: (L x H x D) 7.18" x 9.25" x 6.31"
- Sold As: Pair
- Wireless: No
- Colors Available: White
- Weight: 7 lbs Each Speaker
- Warranty: 6 Months
- OPEN BOX UNIT