SKU: SMP-500DSP SMP500 DSP Mono-Channel Class D Subwoofer Amplifier 800W, Auto Sensing, 4 -8 Ohm ETL, CE Certified
- Mono Class D Dedicated Subwoofer Amp
- 1000W Peak /400W RMS @ 4 ohm
- Variable High Cut Filter 30Hz-150Hz, front panel knob .
- Additional Front Panel Control: Phase Switch and Volume Control
- Choice of Signal Level Input or LEF (Low-Frequency Effects)
- Turn On Choice: Music Sensing, Manual On or 12V Trigger
- Adjustable Gain/Volume Control Limiter
- Signal (low level) and Speaker Level (high level) inputs
- 110/220V switchable ETL, CE
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Design Type: Mono Class D
- Peak Power Output: 800W @ 4 ohm
- Power Output: 400W RMS @ 4 ohm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 150Hz, +/-1dB
- Impedance: 8 ohm to 4 ohm stable
- Input Sensitivity: 190mV
- Crossover: 40-160Hz
- Phase: 0-315°
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 95dB
- Turn on options: Music Sensing, Manual On or 12V Trigger
- 110/220V switchable
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing): Yes
- Automatic source switching
- Input and Output Terminals: Line input, stereo/LFE input, 12V trigger input, RCA input, speaker level in/out, trigger, sub out
- Rack Mountable: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17.13" x 1.75" x 9.45"
- Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Warranty: 2 years
What's on your mind?
© 2003-2021 OSD Audio. All Rights Reserved.