- High-impact triple-8” powered stand-alone subwoofer for home theaters and high-end listening rooms
- Triple-symmetric woofer design that includes a single active 8” with dual 8” passive radiators for maximum woofer performance in a small enclosure
- Built-in DSP enhances bass performance and ensures extremely low distortion
- Includes free iWoofer App to shape frequency response and customize bass output right from your smartphone
- Rated up to 300W of power for thunderous but smooth low-frequency sound
- Tuned-in system performance with rear-mounted phase, volume, and frequency controls
- Highly advanced digital amplifier technology is energy efficient with low heat output
- 24K gold-plated inputs provide the highest quality sound transfer
- Faux leather finish blends easily into any decor
The OSD Black BK-TreVoce 8 DSP Subwoofer is the perfect balance of power and finesse. This dynamic powered subwoofer is rated up to 300 Watts and includes an internal Digital Signal Processor (DSP) that modifies the audio signal digitally for tighter control on output accuracy. The unique audio architecture of the BK-TreVoce 8 also includes a three-way woofer design with an 8” active woofer and two 8” passive radiators. The active subwoofer is self-contained and uses the sub’s amplifier to reproduce sound while the two passive radiators work in conjunction to produce tight and articulate bass. The result is enormously full Low-Frequency Effects (LFEs) that would only be possible with a larger, more expensive ported bass enclosure. This complex balance of components relieves your main speakers from having to produce low-frequency sound, allowing them to focus on mid-range and highs, so you’ll experience movie and music soundtracks with breath-taking authority.
Wireless Control of the DSP
The OSD Black BK-TreVoce series includes Digital Sound Processing (DSP) as opposed to analog processing. Digital processing is more efficient, so noise is reduced, distortion is much lower, and dynamic range is increased. The DSP on the BK-TreVoce series can be controlled wirelessly via the free iWoofer app. Upload the app to your smartphone for one-touch control of bass output, phase and crossover control, and other critical settings for insanely realistic movie soundtracks and deeply engulfing high-end music soundtracks.
Highly Energy Efficient
The BK-TreVoce 8 powered subwoofer incorporates advanced digital amplifier technology that maximizes performance but, unlike other powered subs that run unnervingly hot, this sub is highly efficient and generates very little heat. In standby mode, this powerful sub consumes less than 0.5 Watts, making it one of the most energy-efficient subs on the market.
The BK-TreVoce 8 includes an array of controls to dial in just the right amount of bass for what you’re streaming or playing, whether it’s an action-adventure film with friends or listening to funky jazz on vinyl. Equipped with a mounted volume control, low pass crossover, and phase control, this sub allows you to control how the bass resonates and tailor it to your taste. The TreVoce Series also automatically switches to a power-saving standby mode. Power will turn on when a signal is detected through the input jacks, saving even more energy.
Style Meets Sonic Purity
Our BK-TreVoce 8 DSP subwoofer includes gold-plated inputs for the highest quality sound transfer and maximum sonic purity. The reinforced enclosure is not a typical fake wood grain but a synthetic leather that blends beautifully into any architectural setting.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Speaker Type: 12" Free-Standing Active Subwoofer
- Active Woofer: 12"
- Passive Woofer: Dual 12"
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-160Hz
- Power Handling: 800 Watts
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Phase 0-180°
- Voltage 100-120V AC / 220-240V
- Inputs Hi Level / Low Level
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 16 x 15.4 x 15in
No Questions asked yet!
© 2003-2021 OSD Audio. All Rights Reserved.