OSD Audio's BOM4.1 All-weather Bluetooth® Subwoofer brings bass to your backyard, pool or patio so you can experience immersive audio even in noise-heavy environments if you're looking to add sleek, modern touches to your outdoor space. These speakers provide superior audio quality and feature sealed enclosures that make them completely weather resistant, these speakers are the perfect satellite speaker to add. Simply plug it into an AC outlet and then pair this sub with your tablet or phone, and you'll enjoy the low frequency sound that's missing from your outdoor audio system.
- Speaker Type: 2.5" In-ground/ Mountable Outdoor Landscape Speakers
- Woofer: 2.5" Sealed PE Cone
- Frequency Response: 200Hz - 20kHz
- Power Handling: 30W
- Sensitivity: 88db
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Weather Resistant: Sealed Enclosures Make them Waterproof
- Integrated Drive-baffle Assembly
- Sold As: Pair
- Wireless: No
- Colors Available: Brown
- Weight: 1.6 lbs Each Speaker
- Speaker type: 8" Bluetooth® outdoor omni subwoofer with stereo outputs
- Bluetooth® version: 4.0
- Frequency Range: 30Hz to 5kHz
- Power Handling: 100W
- Impedance: 4ohms
- Bluetooth® range: 30-75 feet line of sight
- Water Proof IP67 Rated Power Supply
- Compatible with A2DP standard
- Silicone-sealed internal cabinetry & driver
- Dimensions: (H x W x L) 14.5" x 12.5" x 12.5"
- Color: Green
2 Questions asked on BOM4.1 Bluetooth Powered Subwoofer w/ 4 Pairs of LS2 Outdoor Satellite Speakers •
Jay • 05/07/2020, 11:29:49 AM Q Does this set come with speaker wire to make the connections from the sub to satellite speakers? If yes, what lengths? If no, which speaker wire do you suggest?
Customer Service • 05/08/2020, 11:41:17 AMA Hi Jay: There are two four-conductor 10-foot speaker wire coming out of the bottom of the Subwoofer enclosure. That will be enough to connect to two of the four pairs. You will need our 16/2 16 gauge two conductor wire to extend from the first two speakers. So 100 feet of the 16/2 will be plenty. You will need 16 waterproof wire nuts in total. I believe it comes with 4 to 8 each of the wire nuts. I will send you a diagram in another email. TimL/5-8-2020
christopher murah • 05/12/2020, 3:32:46 PM Q can you tie in two sets of the BOM4.1?
Customer Service • 05/14/2020, 11:47:18 AMA Hi Christopher: Good question but it is not up to the BOM4.1. You need to find a device that will sync up to multiple Bluetooth Receivers. Google has number of options of Bluetooth hubs that will sync up with two Bluetooth Receivers.There is also an app called AMPMe. Or check out this link: https://learningregistry.org/reviews/best-bluetooth-transmitters/ TimL/5-15-2020
© 2003-2020 OSD Audio. All Rights Reserved.