*Open Box products are often unused returns that just can’t be sold as “brand new” anymore. Most of the products may have never even been powered on, but have merely been removed from their packaging at some point, each item is inspected, and repackaged if necessary. As a result, these products are heavily discounted even though you can expect them to function as if they were new.*
The SSVC6D dual source 6-pair speaker selector with volume controls is a versatile and affordable option for distributing audio to multiple zones. With its high-quality metal construction and compact design, this speaker selector can easily fit on a table top or inside a cabinet or equipment rack. With a front-mounted master A/B switch and individual volume control knobs, you can easily switch between two audio sources and adjust the volume of each of the six separate zones. The impedance protection feature allows a single amplifier to safely power multiple pairs of speakers, and the autoformer-based design operates more efficiently than resistor-based selectors. The removable input/output connectors and slotted on/off buttons for each zone make hook-up and labeling a breeze. The SSVC6D is compatible with all high-current amplifiers up to 300W and can accept up to 14-gauge speaker cable.
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Speaker Selector Type: 6 Zone Dual Source w/ Volume Control
- # of Zones or Speaker Pairs: 6
- Dual Source
- A/B Switch works as On/Off Switch: A is On and B is Off
- Impedance Protection: Yes
- Speaker Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Impedance-matching Frequency Protection Circuitry
- Maximum Operating Range: 300W
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Input Source: Up to 2 Amplifiers or Receivers
- Input/ Output Connector Type: Spring-loaded Guillotine-style Push Terminals
- Wiring Requirement: Up to 14 Gauge Wire
- Internal Jumper Settings: 1x, 2x, 4x, and 8x
- Autoformer-based Operates More Efficiently Than Transformer-based
- Automatic Poly Switches - Built-in overload protection: Poly Switches Turn Off Unit When Overloaded
- Total Attenuation per Zone/ Volume Control; 42dB Maximum, 12 positions
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 16.75" x 2.5" x 6.25"
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year
- OPEN BOX UNIT
No Questions asked yet!