FREE 30 DAY TRIAL
Product code: KIT-GLS8-SMP300
A compact and powerful digital subwoofer amplifier for home theater applications
Efficient Class D digital technology runs cool under demanding loads
Rated at 500W peak power and 250W continuous RMS
Includes front-panel variable low-pass filter for balanced and accurate bass
Additional front panel controls include phase and volume
Multiple input options for older and newer receivers and pre-amps
Auto sensing feature turns off amp when signal is undetected
Dual voltage switchable (120V/230V)
Features/Benefits: • Buried subwoofer cabinet disappears into the landscape.
• Exposed vent can be primed and painted to blend into its surroundings.
• At less than 20 inches long, you can enjoy big sound with a small footprint.
• Easily expand your system with our compatible LS2 landscape satellite speakers.
• For the best quality sound place the subwoofer within 20 feet of the general listing area.
• Ensure the hooded output vent is away from the direct spray of sprinklers.
• Before burying the sub, put gravel at the bottom of the hole for drainage and leveling.