Features & Specifications
High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) combines audio/video signals into a single digital interface. Although OSD HDMI cables are far less expensive than brands you see in retail stores, they perform equally well if not better. How can we charge so much less for the same cable? Easy! We invest in the product, not the packaging. Our cables transmit frequencies up to 10GHZ bps and transmit high quality multi-channel audio data. OSD HDMI cables support all standard and high-definition consumer electronics video formats and transmit control and status information in both directions.
- Made of 100% Pure Copper Wire
- Durable Gold-Plated Internal Shield
- Corrosion-Resistant 24K Gold Contacts.
- Heavy-Duty Internal Dual Strain Relief
- High-Density Triple-Layer Shielding for Maximum Noise Reduction
- Nitrogen(Nz) Gas-Injected Dielectric for Maximum Signal Strength
- High Speed HDMI® Cable with Ethernet
- Supports 3D and 1440P
- 30 AWG Gauge
- RoHs Compliant
- Standard HDMI Cable with black PVC jacket
- Plastic molding housing
Other Product Info
HDMI® (High Definition Multimedia Interface) combines video and audio into a single digital interface. There’s a lot of misconception out there about HDMI® cables.