The BK-R62TSM shallow-mounting in-ceiling speaker supplies vibrant background audio in architecturally-sensitive environments. Developed for spaces where speakers need to be heard but not seen, this fashionable flush-mount in-ceiling speaker is part of our OSD Black series and contains high-end components and drivers such as a 6.5” graphite cone woofer with audiophile-grade butyl rubber surround that is firm and solid to provide smooth, sonorous bass with no bleed-over frequencies that muddles the sound. Counter-balancing the woofer is a 1” titanium tweeter for outstandingly accurate high frequencies. Titanium is a hardy metal that responds exceptionally well to instruments, vocals, and other frequencies on the high-end spectrum. With power handling up to 80W (8-ohm), this 70V/100V commercial speaker relays sound at long distances with vastly little power loss and is perfect for adding quality background music in restaurants, malls, museums, and other large high-end venues.
- Speaker Type: 6.5" Trimless Shallow Mount 70V/8-Ohm In-Ceiling Speaker
- Woofer: 6.5” Graphite Cone, Butyl Rubber Surround
- Tweeter: 1’’ Titanium Dome
- Frequency Response: 106Hz - 20kHz
- Power Handling: 40W(RMS)/ 80W(MAX) @ 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 86 dB 1w/1m
- Impedance: 8 Ohms/ 70V
- 100V Wattage Taps: 40W, 20W, 10W, 5W
- 70V Wattage Taps: 20W, 10W, 5W, 2.5W
- 8-Ohm Setting Bypasses Internal Transformer
- Perfect for Commercial Use
- Spray Paintable Magnetic Grille Included
- Installer-friendly Dog Ear Installation Brackets
- Diameter & Depth: 12.25" x 4.1"
- Cutout Diameter: 10.49"
- Sold As: Single
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
No Questions asked yet!
© 2003-2020 OSD Audio. All Rights Reserved.