Features & Specifications
OSD Audio's 1st Bluetooth Wireless Integrated Amplifier.
- Four Inputs - Bluetooth, Analog RCA, Aux 3.5MM, Tos-Link Fiber Optic
- RCA Sub Output - Connect any Power Subwoofer
How to use, different examples for each input
- Connect your subwoofer to SUB out.
- Connect your CD player via its RCA cable to the RCA L/R input. Make sure you connect the “L” plug to the left input channel and the “R“ plug to the right input channel.
- Connect your phone/tablet/MP3 via an AUX cable to Line In.
- Connect your DVD player via its optical fiber cable to the Optical Input.
- Connect your speakers to the Speaker Output. Make sure you connect the -/+ and the L/R cables to the correct input.
Note: Remember to press the desired source button on the remote control for the audio source to work.
- Max Output Power: 200W
- Bluetooth Range: 33'
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: Digital, 0db input; Analog, 0.6Vrms
- THD+N: 0.05% @ 30W
- Signal to Noise: >95dB A-weighted
- Maximum Sample Rate: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz
- Output Power: 2 x 50W 8 ohm; 2 X 75W 4 ohm
- Bit Resolution: 16-24 bits
- Gain: Analog, 30dB
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.5" x 2"
- Weight: 2.8lbs