Features & Specifications
A Powerful Class D Wireless/Wired Integrated Amplifier
From OSD Audio comes NERO, a compact and powerful wireless and wired stereo amplifier that serves up big sound for two-channel and 2.1 audio systems. Capable of driving high-end tower and bookshelf speakers with pure clarity and volume, NERO will more than satisfy old-school 2-channel analog hobbyists as well as digital streaming enthusiasts. An extremely efficient Class D amplifier, the build quality is sturdy, yet NERO is compact enough to hide away in a closet. NERO also includes a built-in 4.1 Bluetooth wireless receiver, so you can stream your favorite jams as far as 65 feet away.
Includes Digital and Old School Interfaces
This powerful Class D amp includes input and output connections to accommodate any system configuration, such as analog RCA stereo pair and auxiliary 3.5mm for headphones or direct connection to your portable devices. NERO also includes a USB connection and a Tos-link fiber-optic interface.
Your Ears Will Thank You
NERO includes an audiophile quality DAC converter (16 to 24 bits), so you’ll enjoy true high definition audio, as well as RCA inputs to connect to a subwoofer.
OSD Audio's 1st Bluetooth® Wireless Integrated Amplifier.
How to use, different examples for each input
- Four Inputs - Bluetooth®, Analog RCA, Aux 3.5MM, Tos-Link Fiber Optic
- RCA Sub Output - Connect any Power Subwoofer
- Connect your subwoofer to SUB out.
- Connect your CD player via its RCA cable to the RCA L/R input. Make sure you connect the “L” plug to the left input channel and the “R“ plug to the right input channel.
- Connect your phone/tablet/MP3 via an AUX cable to Line In.
- Connect your DVD player via its optical fiber cable to the Optical Input.
- Connect your speakers to the Speaker Output. Make sure you connect the -/+ and the L/R cables to the correct input.
Note: Remember to press the desired source button on the remote control for the audio source to work.
- Design Type: Class D
- Peak Power Output: 2 x 50W 8 ohm; 2 X 75W 4 ohm
- Maximum 8 ohm stereo output power at 1% THD+N: 30W
- Maximum 4 ohm stereo output power at 1% THD+N: 60W
- Sensitivity: Digital, 0db input; Analog, 0.6Vrms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohm to 4 ohm stable
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >95dB A-weighted
- Signal Sensing: Power On and Trigger Mode
- Automatic source switching
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing): Yes
- Maximum Sample Rate: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz
- Bit Resolution: 16-24 bits
- Gain: Analog, 30dB
- DAC is by Cirrus Logic CS8416 which support 24Bit/192kHz
- Bluetooth® Range: 33'
- Input and Output Terminals: main speaker input/output, RCA L/R, SUB out, optical input, power input
- Rack Mountable? No
- Remote Included? Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.5" x 2.15" x 5.5"
- Weight: 2.8 Lbs
- Warranty: 2 years