Features & Specifications
XMP100 cleans up sound quality, improves bass response and delivers the right amount of power to drive speakers in distributed audio systems, home theaters or 2-channel setups. Rated at 75W per channel. Key features include line 1 and line 2 priority input switching with a main auxiliary output and front-mounted A/B switches for greater listening flexibility.
Connect a Nero Link and enjoy whole-house audio controlled through your smartphone or tablet.
AP525 Outdoor Patio Speakers made of a Composite Resin Low Resonator Cabinet, they're a great value because they provide remarkable sound. These speakers have a clean, modern look, so they make a great addition to mid-sized decks and patios. With 75W of power, a built-in sound port for excellent bass and a weather-resistant design.
XMP100 2x Channel 75W Amplifier
- Peak Power Output: 75W RMS per Channel and Bridgeable Outputs for 160W RMS
- Maximum 8 ohm stereo output power at 1% THD+N: 50W
- Maximum 4 ohm stereo output power at 1% THD+N: 75W
- Maximum 8 ohm Bridged-Mono output at 1% THD+N: 160W
- Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 30kHz, -2dB/ +1dB
- Impedance: 8 ohm to 4 ohm stable
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 16.5" x 2.15" x 7.65"
- Weight: 4.7 Lbs
- Warranty: 2 years
AP525 Outdoor Patio Speaker High Definition 5.25" Pair
- Composite Resin Low Resonator Cabinet
- Rigid, Acoustically Inert Enclosure
- Silicone-Sealed Internal Cabinetry and Driver
- Woofer: 5.25-inch Polypropylene
- Tweeter: 1-inch Silk Dome
- Power handling: 75 Watts
- Frequency response: 45Hz to 20kHz
- Impedance: 70v Transformer w/ 8ohm Option
- Tap: 4 Watts, 8 Watts, 16 Watts, and 32 Watts
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Dimensions: 9.7-inches x 6.6-inches x 7.5-inches
- Wireless: No
- Brackets Included
- Gold-Plated Five-Way Binding Posts
- 1-Year Warranty