SKU: SMP-1000DSP Class D Digital Subwoofer Amplifier w/ Digital Sound Processing (1000 Watts RMS @4 Ohm) SMP1000DSP
- 1000W of clean power reveals the best qualities of passive subwoofers
- Highly efficient Class D amplifier technology
- Digital Signal Processing for superior control of low frequency sound effects
- Adjustable low pass crossover (35Hz – 180Hz) for balanced and seamless sound
- Includes both RCA and speaker level connections
- Compact digital design fits in any equipment rack or cabinet
- 12V trigger for remote turn on
OSD Audio’s SMP1000DSP Mono Subwoofer Amp gives passive subwoofers up to 1000W of peak power to beef up the bass in your home theater or media room. Designed for use with higher wattage passive subwoofers such as in-wall subs that require external power, the SMP1000DSP provides continuous, stable power to enhance the low frequency sound effects on music and movie soundtracks but measures less than 20 inches wide and 10 inches deep.
Moderately priced with high-end features, our SMP1000DSP Class D Digital Subwoofer uses highly efficient Class D circuitry with the latest Digital Sound Processing so your subwoofer receives the kind of current that makes the difference between decent bass and “I can feel it in my chest.” This robust amp also includes an adjustable low pass crossover (35Hz – 180Hz) to manage the overlap of the subwoofer’s upper frequencies and the main speakers’ lower frequencies for balanced and seamless sound. With both RCA and speaker level connections, the SMP1000DSP is compatible with old school and modern source equipment, and it includes RCA line out to another amplifier should you decide to expand the bass down the road. This affordable home theater subwoofer amp even includes a 12V trigger for remote turn on. Our SMP1000DSP subwoofer amp does much more than supply power. It also improves the overall sound quality of your entire surround sound system.
Benefits of Class D Amp Technology
The SMP1000DSP uses Class D digital amplifier technology that combines the best qualities of both Class A and B amp protocols into a highly efficient compact chassis that is ideal for budget-minded users who want a feature-rich digital sub amp that does not run hot or take up a lot of space.
Why Add A Subwoofer Amp?
A powered subwoofer has its own internal amplifier, but a passive subwoofer will require a separate amplifier and in-wall subs are most commonly passive. The SMP1000DSP Class D Digital Subwoofer Amp not only adds necessary power but also filters low frequencies away from other speakers, which in turn gives you much cleaner highs and midrange frequencies. Add this subwoofer amp and you’ll improve the overall sound quality of your entire surround sound system.
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Amplifier Type: Subwoofer
- Amplifier Class: Digital Class D, 93% Efficient
- Channels: 1
- Power Handling: 300W(RMS)/ 600W(MAX) Per Channel @ 8 Ohm
- Power Handling: 400W(RMS)/ 1000W(MAX) Per Channel @ 4 Ohm
- Adjustable Low Pass Crossover: 35Hz-180Hz / 0.5 Hz Increments
- Impedance: 8 Ohm and 4 Ohm Stable
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 95 dB
- 12V Trigger Mode
- Inputs: Speaker (High) Level / Signal (Low) Level RCA
- Outputs: Speaker (High) Level / Signal (low) Level RCA
- Variable Crossover: 40Hz-160Hz
- Selectable Phase Points: 0 to 315°
- Mode Select: Sub / LFE (Bypass LPF)
- Automatic Source Switching
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing): Yes
- DSP Memory Store: Select and Store up to 3 Memory Banks
- Rack Mountable: Yes, Mounts Included
- Remote Control: Yes
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 17.13" x 3.5" x 9.44"
- Weight: 8.4 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years
No Questions asked yet!
© 2003-2021 OSD Audio. All Rights Reserved.