Shipping and Return Policy
All orders are generally shipped 1 business day after being placed and they normally take 3-5 business days to arrive. Orders are processed Mon-Fri during normal business hours. All orders ship with a tracking #. We use UPS or USPS to ship orders.
Canceling Your Shipment You can cancel items that have not been shipped yet, but remember that Outdoor Speaker Depot has a same-day shipping policy. To cancel an order that has not yet shipped, call our customer service department immediately at 888-779-4968. If the item has been shipped, it cannot be canceled and you will have to go through the 60-day return policy.
Satisfaction Guaranteed! At Outdoor Speaker Depot, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchases. If you are not happy, neither are we. We offer a 60-day trial period for you to test our product and make sure it’s right for you. There are some steps you need to take to make sure the process goes smoothly. If you decide to return an item, follow these guidelines and we'll do our best to help you along.
- The product is within the 60-day trial period. This is calculated exactly 60 days after you receive your product. Please understand that we cannot make any exceptions to the 60-day rule.
- Items are in the original packaging, including packing materials, warranty cards, and manuals.
- Original packaging is placed in a separate box for shipment. Do NOT use the product package as the shipping box. Do not write on or add shipping labels to the original packaging.
- Products are new and not in used condition. (Open the box and test product is OK)
- The product has not been damaged during return shipping.
Defective or Missing Items Policy Notify us of any claims of missing or defective items within 10 days after receipt of your shipment. Always open and test your items immediately after you have received them. If you wait and go beyond the 60-day trial, we cannot honor the refund. If you receive a defective product, a product with missing items, or a product that you did not order, contact us at 888-779-4968 or email RMA@audiogeargroup.com
Restocking Fee Products must arrive at Outdoor Speaker Depot in good condition, with original packaging and all parts and manuals to receive credit. If an item is returned without the original packaging intact, a 15% re-stocking fee will be applied. Outdoor Speaker Depot reserves the right to refuse a return if the products are used or missing parts.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) If you meet the above policy guidelines, you are ready to start the return process. All returns require a return authorization number and must have the RMA paperwork included in the package. Follow these guidelines:
1. Email our Return Department at RMA@audiogeargroup.com for a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number.
2. Please include a copy of your packing slip for your return. Do not write anything on the box. Please write on separate paper.
4. Wrap the package securely and mail it to the address listed on your packing slip. For your protection, expensive items should be returned via an insured carrier with tracking capability.
If you have a repair or warranty service request, please email to RMA@audiogeargroup.com. Include your name, order number, address, and phone contact. Please write a description of the problem and we will contact you with instructions.