Shipping and Return Policy
Orders are generally shipped in 1 day after your order is processed and they normally take an additional 3 - 5 business days to arrive. Orders are processed Mon-Fri during normal business hours.
30-Day Return Policy To qualify for the 30-day refund, please make sure the following terms are met:
- The product is within the 30-day trial period. This is calculated exactly 30 days after you receive your product. Please understand that we cannot make any exceptions to the 30-day rule.
- Items are in the original packaging, including packing materials, warranty cards, and manuals.
- Original packaging is placed in a separate box for shipment. Do NOT use the product package as the shipping box. Do not write on or add shipping labels to the original packaging.
- Products are new and not in used condition. (Open the box and test product is OK)
- The product has not been damaged during return shipping.
Defective or Missing Items Policy Notify us for any claims of missing or defective items within 10 days after receipt of your shipment. Always open and test your items immediately after you have received it. If you wait and go beyond the 30-day trial, we cannot honor the refund. If you receive a defective product, a product with missing items, or product that you did not order, contact us at 888-779-4968 or email RMA@audiogeargroup.com
Restocking Fee Products must arrive at Outdoor Speaker Depot in good condition, with original packaging and all parts and manuals to receive credit. If an item is returned without the original packaging intact, a 15% re-stocking fee will be applied. Outdoor Speaker Depot reserves the right to refuse a return if the products are used or missing parts.
Canceling Your Shipment You can cancel items that have not been shipped yet, but remember that Outdoor Speaker Depot has a same-day shipping policy. To cancel an order that has not yet shipped, call our customer service department immediately at 888-779-4968. If the item has been shipped, it cannot be canceled and you will have to go through the 30-day return policy.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) If you meet the above policy guidelines, you are ready to start the return process. All returns require a return authorization number and must have the RMA paperwork included in the package. Follow these guidelines:
1. Email our Return Department at RMA@audiogeargroup.com for a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number.
2. Download and print out this RMA/Warranty Form Download. Fill it out and include it in your return package.
3. Include the RMA/Warranty Form in the shipping box that contains all original packaging materials, unused warranty cards, and instruction booklets. Your return package should include a copy of your packing slip and the RMA form for your return. Do not write anything on the box. Please write on separate paper.
4. Wrap the package securely and mail it to the address listed on your packing slip. For your protection, expensive items should be returned via an insured carrier with tracking capability.
If you have a repair or warranty service request, please email to RMA@audiogeargroup.com. Include your name, order number, address, and phone contact. Please write a description of the problem and we will contact you with instructions.