- Heavy-duty two-conductor 14-gauge speaker cable
- Rated for both direct burial outside and in-wall installations
- Highly conductive, oxygen-free copper strands
- Provides reliable signal transfer over long distances
- UV-resistant polypropylene sheath seals out moisture
- Includes tissue-wrapped conductors for quick stripping
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Weatherproof Design
- Double Insulated Cable
- Continuous working temperature range: -20'C - 75'C
- Voltage rating: 300V rams
- 105 strands
- Standard Amperage: 10
- Maximum Amperage: 15
- Resistant to solvents chemicals gasoline and radiations
- Resistant to UV
- Direct Burial
- RoHS complied
- Length: 50ft, 100ft, 250ft or 500ft
- CL3R Rated for Residential and Commercial Use
- Available in white or black
- Diameter: 1/4"
No Questions asked yet!