SKU: OSD-AMP300 2-Channel 350W Per Channel, High Current Class A/B Stereo Amplifier Toroidal Transformers - AMP300
- Ideal for powering whole-house audio system or dedicated home theaters
- Equipped with 350 Watts per channel peak power, 470 watts Bridged Mono into 8 ohms
- Dual source capable for greater listening flexibility
- Clean, brushed metal front panel with a volume control, power on/off button and balance control
- Protection circuitry safeguards the amp from a short circuit
- Can be configured as bridged or stereo amp
Dual Source Switching
The AMP300 also includes dual source switching to connect two audio sources and toggle between them for greater listening flexibility. Automatic source switching switches between connected sources with a priority signal-sensing feature, so if a DVD player is connected to input 2, then you decide to stream a movie through a game console, when the console is turned on, the AMP300 automatically switches to that source. The AMP300 also includes a variable delay control that lets you adjust the amount of time needed to "listen" for a signal from your main input, between 3 and 15 seconds. This prevents gaps between music tracks from accidentally switching your inputs. This high power amplifier includes two RCA signal level inputs so with the addition of an RCA-to-mini stereo cable (sold separately), you can connect your smartphone or other device.
Plenty of Power for the Price
Pair our AMP300 with the power-hungry speakers, and the sound quality will transform your listening experience. Rated at 350 Watts per channel peak power (470 Watts Bridged Mono into 8 ohms), the AMP300 can be configured as bridged or stereo. In bridged mode, you can combine the left and right channels into one audio channel which bumps up the power to a whopping 470 Watts (8 ohms). When playing dual sources, switch to stereo mode which reduces the power to 350 Watts per channel. It is the only high current 2 ohm load stable amp in the market.
The AMP 300 also includes two sets of speaker outputs with front panel controls, auto-on signal sensing or 12-volt trigger, rear panel master level controls, dual line-level inputs with priority override switching and dual voltage of 110V/220V and auto signal sensing. This amp has a clean, brushed metal front panel with a volume control, power on and off button and a balance control knob to adjust the balance between the left and right channels and dial in just the right sound level mix. Special protection circuitry safeguards the amp from a short circuit.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Design Type: Class A/B
- Peak Power Output: 350 Watts per channel
- Maximum 8 ohm stereo output power at less than 0.2% THD+N: 150W
- Maximum 4 ohm stereo output power at less than 0.2% THD+N: 235W
- Maximum 8 ohm Bridged-Mono output power at less than 0.2% THD+N: 470W
- Frequency Response: (20Hz to 20kHz) +0.0dB, -0.5dB
- Impedance: 8 ohm to 2 ohm stable
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -103dB referred to rated power at 4 ohms
- Turn on options: manual on, signal sensing, and 12V Trigger mode
- Unique Automatic Dual Source Priority Switching with Speaker Level Input Option
- Automatic source switching
- High Output Toroidal Power Supply, High Capacitance and Ample Internal Heatsink
- Input and Output Terminals: Interrupting line input, main input/output, 12V trigger, speaker zone A output, speaker zone B output
- Rack Mountable: Yes
- Dual Source Switching: Yes
- Dimensions (Lx H x D): 16.5" x 5.25" x 14"
- Weight: 40 Lbs
- Warranty: 2 years
© 2020 OSD Audio. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Miva