SKU: KIT-XMP60-LINK App Controlled Compact WiFi Amplifier, XMP60 Class D 60W Amp w/ Nero Link Hi-Fi Streaming Receiver
The front-mounted bass, treble and volume controls let you dial in just the right amount of high and low frequencies so you can tailor the audio to your own taste. Other features packed into this Class D amplifier include automatic signal sensing that goes into standby mode when there’s no activity but wakes the amp up when there is.
Our XMP60 stereo power amplifier is a sweet little 60W power amp that delivers clean power to stereo systems and is stereo (4 or 8-ohm stable) or mono bridgeable (8-Ohms critical). Small enough to fit on a desktop or table, but rack-mountable with included mounting brackets, this compact amp uses highly efficient Class D digital amplifier technology to deliver clean and reliable power to a set of speakers or a subwoofer when bridged to mono.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Amplifier Class: Digital Class D
- Channels: 2
- Power Handling: 25W(RMS)/ 50W(MAX) Per Channel @ 8 Ohm
- Power Handling: 45W(RMS)/ 90W(MAX) Per Channel @ 4 Ohm
- Bridged Rating (Watts): 90W @ 8 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, -2dB/ +1dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohm and 4 Ohm Stable
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 90 dB Below 25W Output into 8 Ohms
- 12V Trigger Mode
- Inputs: Two RCA inputs,3.5mm and ¼” microphone
- Output: Main Line Pass Thru
- Rack Mountable: Yes, Mounts Included
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 5.62" x 1.77" x 4.92"
- Maximum Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Bit Resolution: 16 bits
- Stream from your favorite service like Spotify, In-tune Radio, i-Heart Radio, and more!
- Control the music from your phone or tablet
- Simple to use with the OSD Audio's free Player app
No Questions asked yet!
© 2020 OSD Audio. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Miva