A top-of-the-line mount at an unbeatable price, this dual arm mount was displays the latest super slim LCD and LED TVs! Capable of holding flat panels from 23" to 42", the TSM-19-242 includes a sleek silver and black finish as well as cable management so you'll see nothing but the TV. UL listed and VESA rated, this patented mount is built study and will securely hold TVs up to 66 pounds. The dual arm design lets you move your TV in a variety of positions and installation can be accomplished with basic tools. Once this mount is properly installed, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Our Best Series of Full Motion Universal Wall Brackets ' Medium Monitor
- Dual Arm Design, Fits LED and Thin LCD Medium Monitor
- Sizes: 23' to 42”
- Profile from 1.77' to 20.27.48' / 45mm to 515mm
- VESA Compliant:75x75/100x100/200x100/ 200x200/400x200/400x400
- Supports Flat Panels up to 66lbs. / 30kgs
- Tilt +15' to -15', Swivel of 180' and +3'/-3' Level Adjustment
- GS Rated/UL Certified/Patent Approved
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
1 Question asked
What's on your mind?
mike webb • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM does the extendable arm detach from the wall?
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHI Mike: The back plate is screwed to the wall hopefully into a stud to provide adequate support. The TV/Monitor disconnects from the front of the mount. The two adjustable bars on the front connect to the back of the TV/Monitor. They hang on the two cross bars and I believe are secured by a set screw to these crossbars one above the other. The VESA rating is adjustable between 400 by 200. TL/5209