This simple but very sturdy T mount will hold monitors from 17" - 37" and up to 33 pounds. It literally installs in minutes and includes a nifty cable management system that keeps cords neatly organized. Whether you're 6 foot 5 or 4 foot 10, you can adjust the height of the screen to fit you as an individual, which is really important for a good ergonomic workspace. Once installed, it almost looks like your screen is floating and you can swivel and tilt the monitor in all kinds of directions.
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- T Series, Home and Small Office Heavy Duty TV Mount
- Black Anodized Aluminum Construction with Chrome Post
- LCD Monitors 17" - 37"
- Max Weight: 15kg - 33 lbs. per monitor
- Profile: Max Single Arm Reach: 10.9', 279mm
- Tilt: +15/-15 Up and Down
- Swivel: 180 Degrees Three Points for each monitor
- Rotation: 360 Degrees per each monitor,
- Rotates between Portrait and Landscape Viewing
- Dual Arm per Monitor VESA Compliant: 75x75/100x100
- Features Cable Management
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
1 Question asked
What's on your mind?
Jessica • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM How wide is the clamp? My desk is 5.5", which is wider than most.
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi Jessica: The clamp opening is around 2.5" and 2.5" deep. You might want to check out the TSM-02-C011 which has a dual function mount for more mounting flexibility. It can mount on the edge or through a hole and has mounting depth closer to 4 inches. Also most of the newer monitors are lighter and as long as they feature a VESA of 100 they will work with this both mounts. TL/4441