- Compact and robust bookshelf/monitor speaker for listening and production applications
- Powered with the latest Class D amplifier technology
- Composite fiberglass woofer for punchy and accurate bass
- Long-lasting ferrofluid-cooled soft dome tweeter
- Inputs include XLR, Jack, and RCA
- High and low-frequency trim control
- 3M® EVA antivibration pad dampens unwanted acoustic vibrations
Whether you’re enjoying or producing music, our Nero AB5 is an expertly engineered monitor speaker that delivers professional-level sound output. This compact and well-crafted powered bookshelf speaker incorporates bleeding-edge audio component technologies including a 5.25” composite fiberglass woofer that consistently supplies vivid, punchy, and accurate bass that doesn’t overload the room, as well as a 1” ferrofluid-cooled soft dome tweeter. This type of tweeter is an audiophile favorite because the ferrofluid-treated surface damps unwanted resonances and cools the voice coil to improve sound quality and prevent overheating. This monitor speaker is a compact heavy lifter that includes a dedicated 100W Class D amplifier with Digital Sound Processing (DSP) that optimizes phase, frequency response, and dynamics so you’ll hear and feel sound that will make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.
Directing Sound Wave Traffic
The Nero AB5 monitor recording and home listening speaker also includes a front bass reflex port that directs energy forward and away from rear walls. This design is more forgiving in rooms that may not have the ideal acoustic set-up so you have more placement flexibility and can still experience optimal sound output.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Woofer: 5.25” inch Composite Fiberglass
- Tweeter: 1” Ferrofluid Cooled Soft Dome
- Freq Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL: 107 dB
- Horizontal Coverage: 110°
- Vertical Coverage: 70°
- Input: Input signal (Impedance) 5 KΩ
- Input connectors: XLR, Jack, RCA
- Input sensitivity: +4/-2 dB
- Amplifier Total Power: 100W
- High frequencies: 25W
- Low frequencies: 75W
- Connection: VDE
- Crossover frequency: 2000 Hz
- Sensitivity control: -∞, - 6 dB, 0 dB
- Limiter: Soft Limiter
- Frequency Control: HF Adjust -1dB,0, +1dB
- LF Adjust: -2dB,0,+2dB
- Sold As: Single
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.28 x 11.8 x 9.57 in.
- Weight: 9.25lbs
No Questions asked yet!