OSD Audio's BTP-525 wireless patio speakers from Outdoor Speaker Depot - an easy plug and play choice for outdoor sound systems. These speakers are IP54 rated and feature a frequency response of 38Hz-20kHz +/- 10dB, making them perfect for any outdoor setting. With a power handling of 100W, impedance of 8 Ohms, and sensitivity of 89 db, these speakers deliver a powerful, clear sound. The speakers come equipped with Bluetooth® version 5.0 and are compatible with A2DP standard, making it easy to connect your Bluetooth-enabled device to the speakers. The gold-plated spring-loaded binding posts and full motion bracket make for easy installation. The speakers also feature a composite resin low resonator cabinet and powder-coated rust-resistant aluminum grille, making them durable and long-lasting. The power supply length is 3' 5" from plug to transformer and 15' 5" from transformer to speaker. The speakers come in a pair and are available in black or white. The speakers also come with a 1 year warranty. Weather resistant cap is added to protect the speaker connection and additional protection near the ocean is suggested by applying Clear Coat (spray paint only, not brush) to the grills.
1) Determine the ideal location where the Patio Speakers are not exposed directly to the elements. Note: speakers typically should be placed between 8 to 12 feet apart for proper stereo separation.
2) The Master Patio Speaker needs to be located near an AC outlet where you can connect the Power Supply to the Master Speaker in order provide the electrical current needed for the Internal Stereo Power Amplifier and Bluetooth® Receiver.
3) The Pairing speaker must be connected to the Master Speaker with the 10-foot Speaker Cable that is supplied with the kit. The length of the speaker cable can be cut down for an exact fit but should not be extended beyond 30 feet
What's Included: Water Resistant Power Adapter, Speaker Wire, and Waterproof Wire Connectors
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Speaker Type: 5.25" 2 Way Bluetooth® Patio Speakers
- IP54 Rated
- Woofer: 5.25" Water Resistant Treated Paper
- Tweeter: 0.5" Dome
- Frequency Response: 38Hz-20kHz +/- 10dB
- Power Handling: 100W
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 89 db
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Compatible with A2DP Standard
- Powder-coated Rust Resistant Aluminum Grille
- Gold-Plated Spring-Loaded Binding Posts
- Full Motion Bracket
- Composite Resin Low Resonator Cabinet
- Power Supply Length: Plug to Transformer - 3' 5", Transformer to Speaker - 15' 5"
- Unit Dimensions: (L x H x D) 10" x 6.5" x 6.5"
- Sold As: Pair
- Colors Available: Black or White
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year
102 Questions asked
What's on your mind?
Christian • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM The speaker wire that you use to connect to each speaker has two wires together to attach to the input and output on each speaker however I can't attach each wire as the wires appear attached to each other and won't reach the individual input and output. Do I split the wires that are attached together so they can reach each the input/output?
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi Christian, I'm not sure I understand your question. There's an AC adapter that connects to the master speaker from a power outlet. Then the master speaker connects to the secondary speaker via the 30ft speaker wire included. This wire should just connect to the back of each speaker. Call us to further explain so we can help resolve this for you. Thanks!
Reuven • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM What does it mean "internal 75 Watts" speakers ? I am familiar with the plain xx Watts power feature of a loudspeaker. What does "Internal" make a difference from a normal rating of the delivering power ?
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHello, This is referred to as "internal" because this speaker has a built in amp, rather than an external amp powering these speakers.
martyy • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM do these speakers make a loud beeping or electronic sound when you power them up and / or connect to a device?
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi Marty, I do believe they make a kind of bubbly start up noise and possibly even a beep when connected.
Kathy • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM Is the transformer waterproof?
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi Kathy, It's not 100% waterproof, meaning you don't want to drop it in a pool, however it is okay in wet areas.
Janet • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM I've purchased & installed these speakers. Very easy install but I have some questions. Why do I have a recurring beeping like the Bluetooth is resetting? I've tried with several different Bluetooth phones w same issue. So, thoughts ..... How is the secondary speaker powered? Which color speaker wire should connect to red connection? Maybe I didn't set something up correctly ... The instructions do not address these questions.
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi Janet, When are they beeping? Is it when you leave the area and come back? If so, that would be normal. That is the sound it makes when your device is reconnecting after having been out of range of the speakers. However if that's happening at random times when you're perfectly in range of the speakers, then that's not normal. Wire should be red to red and black to black.