- Six optional control keypads and a single IR remote for Nero Max-12 multi-channel/six zone amplifier
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) enabled with built-in IR receivers in each control keypad
- A hard-wired alternative to free OSD Control App which duplicates the control keypads for tablets and smartphones
- Select source, adjust volume, treble and bass, or turn all zones on or off directly through the control keypads
- Operates with IR remote control or RS-232
- Network cable hub allows six control keypads to be connected to the amp via Cat5e/6
- Includes Decora style outer plates and a remote control
OSD Audio Nero-Max 12 Optional Control Keypad Kit includes six infrared remote control keypads that provide complete zone control of the Nero-Max 12 multi-channel/six zone amplifier. Sold separately, the keypads allow you to adjust volume, treble and bass, or turn all zones on or off and mute. A hard-wired alternative to Wi-Fi-based OSD Control App, each keypad includes a numeric LED display, selection and status LEDs, IR receiver sensor for zone, power/status, and source select. This keypad kit also includes six outer Decora style plates and a remote control.
- Six single gang keypads
- Compatible with Nero-MAX12 amplifier
- Numeric LED Display
- Built-In IR receiver per control keypad
- Source Select
- Control: Volume, Bass and Treble
No Questions asked yet!
© 2003-2021 OSD Audio. All Rights Reserved.