SKU: XMP100 2x Channel 75W Each Channel, Class D Stereo Amplifier, Priority Input and A/B Switching - XMP100
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Design Type: Class D
- Peak Power Output: 75W RMS per Channel and Bridgeable Outputs for 160W RMS
- Maximum 8 ohm stereo output power at 1% THD+N: 50W
- Maximum 4 ohm stereo output power at 1% THD+N: 75W
- Maximum 8 ohm Bridged-Mono output at 1% THD+N: 160W
- Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 30kHz, -2dB/ +1dB
- Impedance: 8 ohm to 4 ohm stable
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 100dB below 50w output into 8 ohms w20kHz Lowpass filter
- Signal Sensing: Power On and Trigger Mode
- Automatic source switching
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing): No
- Input and Output Terminals: Interrupting line input, main input/output, 12V trigger, speaker zone A output, speaker zone B output
- Rack Mountable: No
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 16.5" x 2.15" x 7.65"
- Weight: 4.7 Lbs
- Warranty: 2 years
What's on your mind?
© 2003-2020 OSD Audio. All Rights Reserved.