Uncover unbeatable value with our Open Box item—rigorously inspected, quality-assured, and performance-tested for an exceptional audio experience. Take advantage of this excellent deal, where a minor packaging imperfection translates into a significant discount on your premium Outdoor Speaker Depot product.
- A powerful wireless outdoor audio system with 8” subwoofer
- Includes a 4.1 (2 x 60W) digital amplifier that powers the subwoofer and additional outdoor speakers
- Built-in Bluetooth® receiver pairs with tablets and smartphones for wireless audio control
- Pair with outdoor rock, patio, pendant or garden speakers
- 360-degree omni directional design for easy placement and wide coverage
- Outdoor rated power supply and sturdy ABS plastic enclosure
- All-weather antique bronze cabinet blends effortlessly into landscapes
- Bluetooth® range between 30-75 ft
- Plugs into standard AC outlets
Beyond Bass and Bluetooth®
The BOM4.12 does more than just add rich bass and outdoor subwoofer and includes a 4.1 amplifier to add additional speakers. Building your system around a dedicated powered subwoofer can pump up an outdoor sound system to surprising levels because the subwoofer creates the foundation for a complete outdoor audio experience. A subwoofer is a dedicated bass speaker designed to handle the low frequency effects in audio systems and is the .1 in a 2.1, 4.1, 5.1 or higher surround sound system. In addition to delivering those spine-tingling bass notes, a subwoofer allows other speakers in your configuration to produce the frequency ranges they were designed to produce more efficiently. The result is less frequency roll off and more balanced and rich sound so the next time you’re in the hot tub, backyard or pool, the music will conquer the ambient noise.
What Is IP67 Rated?
If you’re investing in an outdoor speaker, be sure that claims of waterproof or water resistance are backed up with an IP rating. IP67 is an International Protection Rating given to products that meet certain criteria. The BOM4.1.2 includes an IP67 rated power supply that is 100% protected against solid objects like dirt, dust and sand and has been tested to work for at least 30 minutes after being immersed in water. This is important in backyards with pools and sprinklers where splashes can damage or short out the power supply.
Every environment is different, but we've tested our outdoor Bluetooth® subwoofer unobstructed up to 75 feet and receive a clear audio signal. Your environment may have trees and other factors that can inhibit Bluetooth® transmission but line-of-sight transmission is generally between 35 and 75 feet, and pairing takes only a few minutes. Be sure the Bluetooth® device and the speakers are turned on and fully powered or fully charged. Bluetooth® controls are typically found in the device's Setting or Connections menu. The speakers will output a Bluetooth® Sync code that will be received by the Bluetooth® device and settings such as volume, mute, etc., are controlled directly from your phone, tablet or other Bluetooth®-enabled device.
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Speaker Type: Outdoor Bluetooth® Powered Subwoofer w/ Stereo Outputs
- Woofer: 8" Polypropylene Cone with Butyl Rubber Surround
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 20kHz
- Power Handling: 100W
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Stereo Output: Class D 60W x 2 Pair
- Bluetooth® Range: 30-75 Feet Line of Sight
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Compatible with A2DP Standard
- Features Dual Stereo Output Connections (Speakers Sold Seperately)
- What's Included: IP67 Waterproof Power Adapter and Waterproof Wire Connectors
- Power Supply Length: Plug to Transformer - 3' 5", Transformer to Speaker - 15' 5"
- Unit Dimensions: (L x H x D) 14" x 17" x 14"
- Sold As: Single
- Weight: 13.5 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year
No Questions asked yet!