This is a 9-ft IR Receiver Extender Cable designed specifically for HD DVR Set top Boxes. This handy cable allows you to place your Set Top box behind cabinet doors or locations up to 9 feet away and still operate the STB with your remote control. Simply plug the 3.5mm plug into the IR port on the back of the box and place the receiver on or near your flat screen television. The 9-ft lead is 30AWG and includes a 3.5mm stereo plug. The dark color leans makes this unit plasma proof and has a 35-40 range from the remote control to the IR receiver. Extend the length even more with our 25-ft IR receiver extension cable.
- VERIZON HD DVR QIP 7216 1, 7232-P2, 7100
- CISCO CHS535, CH335 HD DVR
- LG LST-4600A HD Convertor Box
- MASSCOOL HS-MA105DC550D HDMI Switcher
- THOMPSON DCI1011com
- PEERLESS HD flow HDS100
- IO GEAR GWAV8141K Wireless Multimedia Kits and HD
- CAT5 extender kits with IR support
- PACE DC551P, PACE/CISCO DC700X Apache RNG110
- PACE/CISCO RNG150, RNG100
- PACE TDC787X HD, PACE TDC 575D DVR
- MOTOROLA DC50X, DCX3300, DCX3400-M, DCX3416, DCX3425, DCX3432, DCX3501 and MVIX 760 HD Media Player
Do Not Purchase this cable for:
Any Explorer Boxes, Motorola DCT or DCH Series SA (Scientific Atlantic) Explorer Boxes
Scientific Atlantic Boxes unless it is listed in the working list above. Verizon Motorola QIP 6416-2, 6000 Series, Moto DCX3200-M, DCX3400 (non M version).
Important note! This cable is intended for Set top Boxes and will not work with stereo receivers (Panasonic, Harmon Kardon, etc) or IR Repeater Systems.
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- High Performance Infrared Receiver Extender for High Definition Digital Video Recorders Set Top Boxes
- Mini 3.5mm RCA Stereo Nickel Plated connector; Tip VCC 5V Center 'Data' Sleeve 'Ground'
- 9 Foot CL3 Rated outer jacket approved for in-wall installations.
- Large Dark Color Lens makes this unit Plasma Proof and enhances product performance
- Operating Range; 3.3~5V 38Hz
- Receiver can be extended using our 25 Foot Mini 3.5mm to Mini 3.5mm Stereo Extension Cable, Part# IR9339
- Important: Before you Buy, check the our extensive list of Boxes this will work with, note we include list of boxes it will not work with as well'
23 Questions asked
What's on your mind?
G. D'Andrea • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM I have a Samsung box model SMT C5320 HD and I need to know if the IR0104 IR receiver ext cable can be used for my model.
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi Graziella, The Samsung set top box does not have a direct IR hard wire input. The IRP-2 or IRP-3 would be your best choice for your application depending on how many other components you might want to control along with your set-top box. Maybe a Blu-Ray player or a game unit. The kit works with almost every component that features an IR sensor. The emitters from the kit cover the sensor so the signal is transmitted directly to the sensor of the desired component. If you Let us know what actual components you have in your system, we can assist you further. TL/MA - 1556
Ron • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM How big is the receiver end of this cable and does it come with adhesive backing?
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHI Ron, The IR receiver extender cable is 3/4ths of an inch and comes with adhesive backing. CL/MA 1610
Zac • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM Does this work with the Motorola DCX3510-M HD?
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi Zac, We have every compatible source listed in the specs section (see below). It does list the Motorola DCX3501, but that seems to be a slightly different model number. Compatible Boxes: VERIZON HD DVR QIP 7216 1, 7232-P2, 7100 CISCO CHS535, CH335 HD DVR LG LST-4600A HD Convertor Box MASSCOOL HS-MA105DC550D HDMI Switcher THOMPSON DCI1011com PEERLESS HD flow HDS100 IO GEAR GWAV8141K Wireless Multimedia Kits and HD CAT5 extender kits with IR support PACE DC551P, PACE/CISCO DC700X Apache RNG110 PACE/CISCO RNG150, RNG100 PACE TDC787X HD, PACE TDC 575D DVR MOTOROLA DC50X, DCX3300, DCX3400-M, DCX3416, DCX3425, DCX3432, DCX3501 and MVIX 760 HD Media Player -BM 2339
Peter • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM will this work on a Cisco 4742HDC box?
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi Peter, The only Cisco boxes this will be compatible with are as follows: CISCO CHS535 CH335 HD DVR -BM 2354
Dan • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM Will this work with a DirecTV H25-100 HD box? The box does have an input for an "external remote".
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi Dan, The IR0104 is compatible with many different models of DVR boxes that are found on the website. Your DirecTV box is not listed on either the compatible or non-compatible lists. It seems possible that you would be able to use the IR0104 with an "external remote" input but that is something you would have to check with DirecTV directly. CS 2425