Connect your DVD player, satellite receiver or HDTV converter to your TV or home theater receiver with an OSD Component Video Gold Cable. This 100-foot cable is made with a high-grade, machined RCA connector featuring six segments and a solid center pin. With a 22-gauge, centered and oxygen-free solid copper conductor, this connector cable is exactly what you need for a fantastic picture that you'll love. Featuring two layers of shielding, with one braided and one foil, this 14-gauge component video cable features 24-karat gold RGB connectors.
The 100-foot OSD component video gold cable delivers maximum bandwidth and provides maximum protection from electromagnetic and radio frequency interference. Outdoor Speaker Depot is your one-stop shop for affordable, superior-quality video cables. We carry a variety of products at great prices, which means you can get everything you need for your home theater system from our extensive selection.
- Connects a DVD player, Satellite Receiver or HDTV Converter to a TV or Home Theater Receiver through the component video inputs
- High-grade machined RCA connector with 6-segments and a solid center pin
- 22-gauge centered oxygen-free sold copper conductor
- 2 layers of shielding
- 1 braided 1 foil
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 14 gauge component video cable
- Connectors - 24K Gold RGB
- Delivers maximum bandwidth
- Provides maximum protection from electromagnetic and radio frequency interference with double shielding.
No Questions asked yet!