It's easier than you think to mount a flat screen on the wall and the result is worth the effort. For very little cost and time, you can change the look of your room with this durable tilt, swivel TV mount that can be mounted just about anywhere, including near corners. Allowing 360-degree rotation for portrait or landscape viewing, the TSM-01-223 can hold LCD TVs and computer monitors up to 44 pounds and ranging between 17 and 37 inches. With dual arm design, there are not many directions this mount can't move and like all our mounts it's constructed of high-grade materials and is VESA compliant. Cable management and anti-theft option is included as is the mounting hardware.
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Premium Full Motion Wall brackets for Small LED and LCD TV/Monitors
- Solid Die Cast Aluminum construction, preassembled for easy and quick installation
- 360' Rotation allows Portrait or Landscape viewing
- Dual Arm Design, Monitor Sizes: 17' to 37'
- Supports Flat Panels up to 44lbs. / 20kgs
- Profile from 3.81' to 14.8'/ 50mm to 376mm
- Slide-in VESA plate provides easy access for attachment and detachment
- VESA Compliant; 75x75/100x100/200x100/200x200
- Tilt +15' to -15' Up and Down and Swivel of 180'
- Integrated cable clips provide cable management
- GS/Patent approved
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
1 Question asked
What's on your mind?
Keith • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM Can you tell me want the wall mounting bolt configuration and spacing is? I want to make sure I can hit a stud with all the screws. Thanks
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi Keith That would be 3 3/4 inch apart CL 1543