The Greatest Gadget Known to Mankind--the HDMI Splitter! Connect the OSD-HDMI1x4 to your HDTV display and split the signal to two or more high-def displays in other rooms. Simultaneously distributes one HDMI signal to multiple display devices in Full 1080P. The beauty of an HDMI splitter is that all HDTVs have the same picture and audio quality. Our splitter supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 480p, 576i, 480p.
Warning: California's Proposition 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Supports HDMI resolution: 1080P/1080i/720P/576P/480P/576i/480
- Supported video color format: Deep color 24 bit/36 bit
- Supported audio format: LPCM7.1/Dolby-AC3/DTS7.1/DSD
- Data transfer speed: 10.2Gps
- Input Video signal: 5.0 Volts P-P
- Full-HD chain: 1080p cascade above 6 layers
- Max working current: 700mA; 1200mA
- Power adapter supply: DC 5V, 2A
- Power adapter format: Input AC (50Hz.60Hz) 100-240V; Output DC 5V
- Operating Temperature range: -15C to 55C (5F to 131F)
- Operating Humidity range: 5 to 90% RH (No Condensation)
- HDMI output cable distance: Less then or equal to 49.21 feet. (If longer length is needed, a repeater must be used)
- HDCP version: HDCP 1.2
- Supports version 1.3c
2 Questions asked
What's on your mind?
william • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM how well does this splitter work
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi William, It does exactly what it's intended to do. You can run one HDMI source into it and up to four monitors out. So you can run your cable box in and have four TVs receiving that signal!
James • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM Does it works with 4K signals?
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi James: This supports 1.3c, 4K was introduced with 1.4 and then 2.0 and there is talk of going to version 2.1. Notice it says 10.2 gigabits. 4K is now at 18.0 Gigabits. So no this will not work for your application. TL/4500