Frequently Bought Together
Click each item to view details and options
Our Tube Bass subwoofer has received great reviews from Al Griffin at Sound and Vision, and from the Kpaceguy.
One thing that both mentioned was the low frequency extension, and it is true that we designed this sub for maximum output levels and sacrificed some extension.
Well, the good news is that you can ‘have your cake and eat it too’. By adding our new iDSP, an external room EQ and digital signal processor, you can both fine-tune the Tube Bass to your room, and play-around with extending the low frequencies. This small but powerful device boosts the input voltage to 2 volts, creating additional headroom and allowing for significant additional digital equalization.
To make it easy for you we are offering a bundle that makes the iDSP almost free. Check it out.
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
iDSP App EQ and Room Tuning Kit
- Customizable, multiband, digital parametric equalization
- X-Over Control
- Gain Control
- SHS Control
- Delay Control
- Phase Control
- Limiter-Compressor Control Dynamic Bass Control Remote Hardware Control Preset Manager
- Preset Import/Export Features Room Correction
- SPL Meter
- For iOS and Android devices
Nero TubeBass 10" Subwoofer
- Speaker Type: 10" Down-Firing Powered Subwoofer
- Woofer: 10" Polypropylene
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 120 Hz
- Power Handling: 400 Watts
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Phase: 0-180°
- Inputs: L&R / Low Level
No Questions asked yet!