Uncover unbeatable value with our Open Box item—rigorously inspected, quality-assured, and performance-tested for an exceptional audio experience. Take advantage of this excellent deal, where a minor packaging imperfection translates into a significant discount on your premium Outdoor Speaker Depot product.The SSVC2 is low-profile table top volume controls with individual A/B input selectors for each listening zone. The SVC300, a 300 watt autoformer volume control is utilized in each SSVC for uncompromised sound quality and performance. The spring-loaded guillotine-style push terminals accept up to 14 gauge cable. The SSVC's feature 16 gauge steel construction with our durable black wrinkle powder coating and gray silk-screening. The 8.5" chassis width of the SSVC2 or SSVC1 combines with other 8.5" wide OSD components to make a standard 17" wide unit.
- Dual source speaker selector that distributes audio from a high current amplifier to up to two pairs of speakers or two separate zones
- Includes individual volume control knobs to raise or lower the volume of each listening zone
- Front-mounted master A/B switch lets you turn sources either on or off
- Play one pair, or a combination of pairs, and adjust the volume to suit each zone
- Impedance protection allows a single amplifier to safely power several pairs of speakers
- Autoformer-based operates more efficiently than resistor-based selectors
- Compact table top design or fits inside cabinets
- Two individual zone on/off slotted buttons for easy labeling
- Removable input/output connectors provide hassle-free hook-up
- Compatible with all high-current amplifiers up to 300W
- Accepts up to 14-gauge speaker cable
- High quality metal construction
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Speaker Selector Type: 2 Zone Dual Source w/ Volume Control
- # of Zones or Speaker Pairs: 2
- Dual Source w/ Independent A/B Switch Per Zone
- Impedance Protection: Yes
- Speaker Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Impedance-matching Frequency Protection Circuitry
- Maximum Operating Range: 300W
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Input Source: Up to 2 Amplifiers or Receivers
- Input/ Output Connector Type: Spring-loaded Guillotine-style Push Terminals
- Wiring Requirement: Up to 14 Gauge Wire
- Internal Jumper Settings: 1x, 2x, 4x, and 8x
- Autoformer-based Operates More Efficiently Than Transformer-based
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 8.5" x 2.5" x 6.25"
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years
No Questions asked yet!