Uncover unbeatable value with our Open Box item—rigorously inspected, quality-assured, and performance-tested for an exceptional audio experience. Take advantage of this excellent deal, where a minor packaging imperfection translates into a significant discount on your premium Outdoor Speaker Depot product.OSD Audio's SMP300 is a Class D digital mono subwoofer that delivers up to 500W of peak power to beef up the bass in your home theater or audio sound system. Designed for use with passive subwoofers such as in-wall subs that require external power, the SMP300 provides continuous, stable power but measures only 3' high so it can fit inside any equipment rack or cabinet. Moderately priced with high-end features, this compact sub amp enhances the low frequency sound effects on music and movie soundtracks so you’ll experience highly accurate bass and a more intense surround sound experience. The SMP300 includes variable low pass filter control for balanced and seamless sound quality as well as variable phase control for additional fine tuning. Multiple connection options include LFE input, line-level and speaker-level inputs to cover newer and old school source equipment.
- A compact and powerful digital subwoofer amplifier for home theater applications
- Efficient Class D digital technology runs cool under demanding loads
- Rated at 500W peak power and 250W continuous RMS
- Includes front-panel variable low-pass filter for balanced and accurate bass
- Additional front panel controls include phase and volume
- Multiple input options for older and newer receivers and pre-amps
- Auto sensing feature turns off amp when signal is undetected
- Dual voltage switchable (120V/230V)
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Amplifier Type: Subwoofer
- Amplifier Class: Digital Class D
- Channels: 1
- Power Output: 500 Watts @ 4 Ohm
- Power Output: 150W RMS @ 8-ohm w/ 300W Peak
- Power Output: 250W RMS @ 4-ohm w/ 500W Peak
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-160Hz +/-1dB THD: 1%
- Variable Crossover: 35Hz-180Hz
- Variable Phase Switch: 0 to 180 Degrees
- Impedance: 8 Ohm and 4 Ohm Stable
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 95 dB
- 12V Trigger Mode
- Inputs: Speaker (High) Level / Signal (Low) Level RCA
- Rack Mountable: 1U Rack Space Style / Mounts Included
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 16.25" x 3" x 9.25"
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Years
No Questions asked yet!