FREE 30 DAY TRIAL
Product code: NERO-TUBEBASS10
Adding bass to your space, even if your space is small, is easier than you ever thought with our Nero-TubeBass 10 Cylinder subwoofer. This compact and formidable down-firing subwoofer hides discreetly in corners and is barely noticeable until you crank up the volume and experience the low-frequency sound in your living room, home theater or gaming area that has sorely been missing. Tube subwoofers have been around in car stereo sound systems for decades for a reason—awesome bass is possible even when space is at a premium. We decided to take this tried and true concept to the home with the Nero TubeBass 10 that gives you a big box sound in a space-efficient, cylinder-shaped enclosure for deep, solid bass. Not too boomy and easy to move to adjust to your room's features, Nero-TubeBass 10 is rated at 400 Watts and includes a 10” driver that serves up room-shaking, distortion-free bass and infuses movies, music and gaming soundtracks with low-frequency sound effects that will suspend your disbelief.
More Than Just A Space-Saving Subwoofer
Even a small surround sound system, computer or gaming setup will benefit from adding a subwoofer. If you don’t have a subwoofer, you’re hearing mid and high frequencies and perhaps some bass. But most speakers are not designed to handle low frequencies. When you add a sub, it takes the low-frequency burden off the other speakers, so not only do you get bass sound, your other speakers, even moderately priced ones, will sound better and play louder.
Advantages of A Down-firing Subwoofer
Our Nero-TubeBass 10 is a down-firing subwoofer by design. A down-firing subwoofer uses gravity to help control unwanted vibrations. This, coupled with the cylindrical design, guarantees extremely low distortion and clean deep bass. In order to keep this thrilling effect, yet not anger the neighbors, the NeroTube Bass 10 is decoupled with feet so it’s not in direct contact with the surface. You feel and hear the bass, but the structure-borne transmission of the sound is dramatically reduced. A down-firing sub is also hidden from view, an added benefit for users with curious, young children.
• An easy way to add low-frequency sound to your living room, home theater or gaming area
• 400W of power handing fills up large, medium and small spaces
• Includes a 10” down-firing driver for gut-wrenching, low-frequency sound effects
• Big box sound in a space-efficient, cylinder-shaped enclosure
• Compatible with any type of loudspeaker and A/V receiver
• Compact and easily placed in small spaces
• Down-firing design for distortion-free vibrations and rumbles
• Decoupled feet keeps bass in your space and not other areas
Here are you Question with Answers;
1.the manual says 450w dynamic, what is the RMS/Continuous Watt, 200-250w.. 150w?
A: 200Watts RMS/ 400 Watts Peak or Dynamic
2. Is this sealed subwoofer?
A: This Tubebass Subwoofer is a Ported design. If you look real close to the image showing the bottom of the Subwoofer, you will see the curved port slot between the two feet opposite the control panel on the Tube.
3. I'm new to cylinder Style subwoofers I've seen other company/brands do them, but Never owned one;
- What (if any) is the benefit of doing these cylinder 'box' subs, besides it being down-firing and the sub position being underneath.
A: The most significant benefit for a Tube/Cylinder. The subwoofer has a smaller footprint than typical Box enclosure but has similar output and performance. I have not personally done head to head comparisons myself.
Most of our focus is now on the Passive Radiator Subwoofer design featured in the NERO Dual X8.