XMP60 stereo power amplifie 60W power amp that delivers clean power to stereo systems and is stereo (4 or 8-ohm stable) or mono bridgeable (8-Ohms critical). Small enough to fit on a desktop or table, but rack mountable with included mounting brackets, this compact amp uses highly efficient Class D digital amplifier technology to deliver clean and reliable power to a set of speakers or a subwoofer when bridged to mono.
*Open Box products are often unused returns that just can’t be sold as “brand new” anymore. Most of the products may have never even been powered on, but have merely been removed from their packaging at some point, ach item is inspected, and repackaged if necessary. As a result, these products are heavily discounted even though you can expect them to function as if they were new.*
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Amplifier Type: Stereo
- Amplifier Class: Digital Class D
- Channels: 2
- Power Handling: 25W(RMS)/ 50W(MAX) Per Channel @ 8 Ohm
- Power Handling: 45W(RMS)/ 90W(MAX) Per Channel @ 4 Ohm
- Bridged Rating (Watts): 90W @ 8 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, -2dB/ +1dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohm and 4 Ohm Stable
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 90 dB Below 25W Output into 8 Ohms
- 12V Trigger Mode
- Inputs: Two stereo audio inputs, 2 RCA inputs, and a 3.5mm jack
- Output: Main Line Pass Thru
- Rack Mountable: Yes, Mounts Included
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 5.62" x 1.77" x 4.92"
- Weight: 1.4 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years
No Questions asked yet!