Mobile Navigation
My Account


Call for Support

Pass Through Bundle Wall Plate Single Gang by OSD Audio

Product code: OSD-PTWSingle

In Stock
OSD Price: $6.99
Compare at: $7.85 You Save: $0.86 (11%)
Sold in single 1 = 1 pc
30-Day Money Back Guarantee

Features & Specifications

If you need a clean, professional look for a home theater system or commercial sound system, the OSD-PTW Pass-Through Wall Plate is a smart choice. Wall pass-through plates are a sleek solution for multiple cables that need to be passed through a wall without being terminated at the plate. You can use it for RCA audio cables, HDMI, VGA, component, fiber optic and other types of cables. A wall pass-through for wires and cables can be used in a private residence, commercial establishment or public building wherever you want to avoid the hazards and messy appearance of running wires externally from room to room. The diameter of the hole in this cable pass-through wall plate is approximately 1 inch and there's a 90 degree angle so that equipment can be placed directly against the wall.

Outdoor Speaker Depot is a world leader in high-quality audio and home entertainment products.

Other Product Info

Ideal for home theater and commercial sound applications where multiple cables are to pass through a wall, and not terminated at the plate. Perfect when pre-terminated cables, such as HDMI, component, optical and RCA audio cables are routed through the wall, or when large numbers of cables make termination at the wall plate impractical. Hole diameter is approximately 1 ", and cables are angled at 90°, allowing equipment to be placed close to the wall. Rigid ABS plates are standard dual gang size, include matching screws.


2 Questions & 2 Answers
from sacramento ca asked:
July 16, 2015
Can you pass a tv power cable with a three pin end through this
1 Answer
Hi Barry, That may be a pretty tight fit. You may want to go with the bundle wallplate with a removable front plate:
Submitted by: Customer Service - Q&A on July 16, 2015

from Australia asked:
January 25, 2014
Do you do a smaller size panel? We have a single set of speaker wires and so a big bundle style plate may be over kill.
1 Answer
Hi Christian, We have many different kinds of panels. Maybe you would be more interested in the CE1RP (link below). CS 2460
Submitted by: Customer Service - Q&A on March 7, 2014

Product Reviews