*Open Box Units - Open box units may not arrive in original packaging or their packaging may have signs of use. However, all B-Stock/Open Box Units are tested to ensure products are in 100% working condition before listing.*
OSD Audio's SMP500DSP Class D subwoofer amplifier is designed for use with higher wattage passive subwoofers such as in-wall subs that require external power. It is rack mountable and 1U chassis. This sturdy sub amplifier is not for the faint of heart. It serves up 800 watts of power peak and 400W RMS @ 4 ohms, so to say that it is powerful is an understatement. This sub amp does more than just supply power. You'll notice an improvement in the overall sound quality of your entire home theater surround sound system.
- Mono Class D Dedicated Subwoofer Amp
- 800W Peak /400W RMS @ 4 ohm
- Variable High Cut Filter 30Hz-150Hz, front panel knob .
- Additional Front Panel Control: Phase Switch and Volume Control
- Choice of Signal Level Input or LEF (Low-Frequency Effects)
- Turn On Choice: Music Sensing, Manual On or 12V Trigger
- Adjustable Gain/Volume Control Limiter
- Signal (low level) and Speaker Level (high level) inputs
- 110/220V switchable ETL, CE
You'll experience deep, rich and crisp bass while watching your favorite movies, especially action and adventure flicks. A big bang for the buck, features include a front-mounted power meter, back panel adjustable gain and volume control limiter to protect the woofers as well as low-level and high-level pass-through input/outputs to cover newer and old school sound systems. Combining the best qualities of both class A and B amp technologies, distortion is low while efficiency is high, and the SMP500DSP Mono Amp also includes a variable high cut filter that routes higher frequencies to main speakers. This allows subs to concentrate on the low-frequency sound effects for which they are designed and keeps low bass away from your surround speakers for much cleaner highs and midrange.
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Design Type: Mono Class D
- Peak Power Output: 800W @ 4 ohm
- Power Output: 400W RMS @ 4 ohm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 150Hz, +/-1dB
- Impedance: 8 ohm to 4 ohm stable
- Input Sensitivity: 190mV
- Crossover: 40-160Hz
- Phase: 0-315°
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 95dB
- Turn on options: Music Sensing, Manual On or 12V Trigger
- 110/220V switchable
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing): Yes
- Automatic source switching
- Input and Output Terminals: Line input, stereo/LFE input, 12V trigger input, RCA input, speaker level in/out, trigger, sub out
- Rack Mountable: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17.13" x 1.75" x 9.45"
- Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Warranty: 2 years
No Questions asked yet!