Features and Specifications:
Our IRP Repeater Kits finally put an end to the hassle associated with installing repeater hubs. The IRP-3 includes a triple emitter to control three A/V devices, making it the easiest and quickest way to “repeat” remote control commands to DVR set top boxes, receivers, DVD players, and other components behind cabinet doors. This kit is universal so it works with all CATV, IPTV, CCTV, DVR Set Top Boxes and receivers. What separates IRP-3 from ordinary IR repeater products is that we are the only manufacturer that can do this without the need of a connecting block. This means you don’t have to hide and install a hub, which makes installation vastly easier and quicker. The kit works with all brands of audio/video equipment (output frequency: 30-60 kHz) and has a receiving distance of 12 to 15 feet. Like the entire IR line, the out jacket is CL-rated for inwall installation and the durable but flexible construction will last for years.
• Universal operation
• Control three devices without an IR hub
• Simple installation a completely expandable
• Add our 12 or 25 foot IR Emitter extension cable for even more installation flexibility
• Attaches to any flat surface with 3M adhesive tape
Need a longer lead on your emitters? The IRP Kit can extend the emitters with either a 12 or 25 foot IR Emitter extension cable for additional installation flexibility!
• Triple IR emitter extender cable (for three devices)
• Receiver eye and splitter
• Power supply
Here’s How It Works
The triple eye IR emitter is fixed directly over the IR sensor located in the front panel colored window of the device you want to control. This kit contains a triple emitter for three devices but is expandable from by adding our mono Y adapters (IR9324G) and additional emitters (IR23CG10). Connect one end of the triple emitter to the splitter case, and the other end to the included power supply. Attach the discreet receiver eye outside the cabinet then plug the kit into an electrical outlet. Now you're ready watch your favorite movie without seeing all those blinking red lights and black boxes!
- Dual frequency; works with 38kHz to 56kHz Compatible devices such as ATT-Uverse and Atlantic technologies STB’s
- 9 Foot Receiver hard wired to compact splitter block with excellent receiving range
- Features Triple emitters, expandable by adding Y adaptor and additional emitters
- Kit can be extended using either the 12 (IR9347PJG-12) or 25 (IR9347PJG) foot Emitter extension cable
- The unique design eliminates eliminated the connecting block required with other IR repeater kits.