Features and Specifications:
To control multiple A/V sources, we also offer the IRP-4 Repeater Kit. Like all our IRP kits, this installer-friendly kit puts an end to the hassle having to installing repeater hubs. The IRP-4 is dual frequency and includes two double emitters (4 total). It is the easiest and quickest way to “repeat” remote control commands to set top boxes, receivers, DVD players, and other components behind cabinet doors. This kit is universal so it works with all CATV, IPTV, CCTV, DVR Set Top Boxes and all A/V receivers and the dual frequency works with 38kHz to 56kHz compatible devices such as ATT-Uverse and Atlantic Technologies Set Top Boxes. What separates IRP-4 from ordinary IR repeater products is that we are the only manufacturer that can do this without the need of a connecting block so installation is quick and easy. The kit works with all brands of audio/video equipment and if need a longer lead on your emitters, simply add our IR emitter extension cable for additional installation flexibility. You can feel the quality that goes into the outer jacket, which is also CL-rated for in-wall installation.
• Universal operation--works with all brands!
• IR Filtering Technology blocks out interference from IRI,CFL,ESI,EMI,plasma TVs and the sun
• Simple installation
• Add our IR Emitter extension cable for even more installation flexibility
• Attaches to any flat surface with 3M adhesive tape
- Dual frequency; works with 38kHz to 56kHz Compatible devices such as ATT-Uverse and Atlantic technologies STB’s
- 9 Foot Receiver hard wired to compact splitter block with excellent receiving range
- Features Two Double (4 total) Emitters, expandable by adding Y adaptor and additional emitters
- Kit can be extended using either the 12 (IR9347PJG-12) or 25 (IR9347PJG) foot Emitter extension cable
- The unique design eliminates eliminated the connecting block required with other IR repeater kits.