This amp lets you home run (directly to the back of the amp) two pairs of speakers or 4 speakers total. Since it's high current, you can add up to 4 pairs of speakers (8 speakers total) by adding OSD speakers selectors such as the DSM4. Rated at 80 Watts per channel at 8 ohms, the OSD-AMP200 is overload stable so it's ideal for use anywhere clean power is needed. It also includes a dual source switching circuit. When you connect two independent sources number (say your iPod and a TV in another room) source one takes priority when it is active. When source one is turned off, source number two comes on. Note: You cannot play two sources simultaneously. For this feature you need a multi-channel amp like our MX1280. Step-up features rarely seen in amps of this price range include a built-in voltage meter, and front mounted volume and balance trim controls.
*Open Box products are often unused returns that just can’t be sold as “brand new” anymore. Most of the products may have never even been powered on, but have merely been removed from their packaging at some point, ach item is inspected, and repackaged if necessary. As a result, these products are heavily discounted even though you can expect them to function as if they were new.*
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Design Type: Class A/B
- Peak Power Output: 200 Watts per channel
- Maximum 8 ohm stereo output power at less than 0.2% THD+N: 80W
- Maximum 4 ohm stereo output power at less than 0.2% THD+N: 125W
- Maximum 8 ohm Bridged-Mono output power at less than 0.2% THD+N: 250W
- Frequency Response: (20Hz to 20kHz) +0.0dB, -0.5dB
- Impedance: 8 ohm to 2 ohm stable
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -103dB referred to rated power at 4 ohms
- Turn on options: maunal on, signal sensing, and 12V Trigger mode
- Unique Automatic Dual Source Priority Switching with Speaker Level Input Option
- Input and Output Terminals: Interrupting line input, main input/output, 12V trigger, speaker zone A output, speaker zone B output, RCA input (4 total)
- Dual Source Switching? Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 16.5" x 3.5" x 13.5"
- Weight: 30 Lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year
- OPEN BOX UNIT
3 Questions asked
What's on your mind?
Rich • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM How do you hook up a reciever to this amp
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi Rich, You can connect a receiver via RCA cable to the Line 1 or Line 2 input on the AMP200.
Rich • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM Will it turn on or off automatically when reciever is turned on or do you have to turn it on independently.
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi Rich, This amp does have an auto-detect feature that you can enable. It will go to sleep when it senses no input, and it will awake when it senses the input.
Kenny • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM Can the AMP200 be used with the RSUB300 outdoor rock subwoofer?
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi Kenny: The RSUB300 does not have an internal low pass filter (no crossover internally), so you need a dedicated Subwoofer amplifier like our SMP500 which gives you a high cut filter, gain control and phase switch. The AMP200 is a full range two channel amp that would depend on the natural roll off of the subwoofer which might be as high as 300 to 500 Hz. You want a Subwoofer, not a Mid Woofer. TL/5472