OSD Audio's BTP-525 wireless patio speakers from Outdoor Speaker Depot - an easy plug and play choice for outdoor sound systems. These speakers are IP54 rated and feature a frequency response of 38Hz-20kHz +/- 10dB, making them perfect for any outdoor setting. With a power handling of 100W, impedance of 8 Ohms, and sensitivity of 89 db, these speakers deliver a powerful, clear sound. The speakers come equipped with Bluetooth® version 5.0 and are compatible with A2DP standard, making it easy to connect your Bluetooth-enabled device to the speakers. The gold-plated spring-loaded binding posts and full motion bracket make for easy installation. The speakers also feature a composite resin low resonator cabinet and powder-coated rust-resistant aluminum grille, making them durable and long-lasting. The power supply length is 3' 5" from plug to transformer and 15' 5" from transformer to speaker. The speakers come in a pair and are available in black or white. The speakers also come with a 1 year warranty. Weather resistant cap is added to protect the speaker connection and additional protection near the ocean is suggested by applying Clear Coat (spray paint only, not brush) to the grills.
1) Determine the ideal location where the Patio Speakers are not exposed directly to the elements. Note: speakers typically should be placed between 8 to 12 feet apart for proper stereo separation.
2) The Master Patio Speaker needs to be located near an AC outlet where you can connect the Power Supply to the Master Speaker in order provide the electrical current needed for the Internal Stereo Power Amplifier and Bluetooth® Receiver.
3) The Pairing speaker must be connected to the Master Speaker with the 10-foot Speaker Cable that is supplied with the kit. The length of the speaker cable can be cut down for an exact fit but should not be extended beyond 30 feet
What's Included: Water Resistant Power Adapter, Speaker Wire, and Waterproof Wire Connectors
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Speaker Type: 5.25" 2 Way Bluetooth® Patio Speakers
- IP54 Rated
- Woofer: 5.25" Water Resistant Treated Paper
- Tweeter: 0.5" Dome
- Frequency Response: 38Hz-20kHz +/- 10dB
- Power Handling: 100W
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 89 db
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Compatible with A2DP Standard
- Powder-coated Rust Resistant Aluminum Grille
- Gold-Plated Spring-Loaded Binding Posts
- Full Motion Bracket
- Composite Resin Low Resonator Cabinet
- Power Supply Length: Plug to Transformer - 3' 5", Transformer to Speaker - 15' 5"
- Unit Dimensions: (L x H x D) 10" x 6.5" x 6.5"
- Sold As: Pair
- Colors Available: Black or White
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year
102 Questions asked
What's on your mind?
Stefan • 10/24/2022, 11:04:16 AM Will these speakers pair with google home?
Customer Service • 10/25/2022, 12:10:19 PMHi Stefan: I found two links for Google Home and pairing with third party Bluetooth Speakers. One was You Tube: https://www.outdoorspeakerdepot.com/mm5/admin.mvc Also this newer link: https://www.nstec.com/can-i-pair-my-google-home-with-a-bluetooth-transmitter/ TimL/10-26-2022
Peter Rustin • 05/02/2023, 8:30:28 AM What are the dimensions of the power supply box? I want to get an outdoor conduit box to shield it. Thanks!
Customer Service • 05/22/2023, 6:18:37 PMHi Peter: Dimensions are 4.15"L x 2.0"W x 1.5"H TimL 5/2023