OSD Audio's BTP-525 wireless patio speakers from Outdoor Speaker Depot - an easy plug and play choice for outdoor sound systems. These speakers are IP54 rated and feature a frequency response of 38Hz-20kHz +/- 10dB, making them perfect for any outdoor setting. With a power handling of 100W, impedance of 8 Ohms, and sensitivity of 89 db, these speakers deliver a powerful, clear sound. The speakers come equipped with Bluetooth® version 5.0 and are compatible with A2DP standard, making it easy to connect your Bluetooth-enabled device to the speakers. The gold-plated spring-loaded binding posts and full motion bracket make for easy installation. The speakers also feature a composite resin low resonator cabinet and powder-coated rust-resistant aluminum grille, making them durable and long-lasting. The power supply length is 3' 5" from plug to transformer and 15' 5" from transformer to speaker. The speakers come in a pair and are available in black or white. The speakers also come with a 1 year warranty. Weather resistant cap is added to protect the speaker connection and additional protection near the ocean is suggested by applying Clear Coat (spray paint only, not brush) to the grills.
1) Determine the ideal location where the Patio Speakers are not exposed directly to the elements. Note: speakers typically should be placed between 8 to 12 feet apart for proper stereo separation.
2) The Master Patio Speaker needs to be located near an AC outlet where you can connect the Power Supply to the Master Speaker in order provide the electrical current needed for the Internal Stereo Power Amplifier and Bluetooth® Receiver.
3) The Pairing speaker must be connected to the Master Speaker with the 10-foot Speaker Cable that is supplied with the kit. The length of the speaker cable can be cut down for an exact fit but should not be extended beyond 30 feet
What's Included: Water Resistant Power Adapter, Speaker Wire, and Waterproof Wire Connectors
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Speaker Type: 5.25" 2 Way Bluetooth® Patio Speakers
- IP54 Rated
- Woofer: 5.25" Water Resistant Treated Paper
- Tweeter: 0.5" Dome
- Frequency Response: 38Hz-20kHz +/- 10dB
- Power Handling: 100W
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 89 db
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Compatible with A2DP Standard
- Powder-coated Rust Resistant Aluminum Grille
- Gold-Plated Spring-Loaded Binding Posts
- Full Motion Bracket
- Composite Resin Low Resonator Cabinet
- Power Supply Length: Plug to Transformer - 3' 5", Transformer to Speaker - 15' 5"
- Unit Dimensions: (L x H x D) 10" x 6.5" x 6.5"
- Sold As: Pair
- Colors Available: Black or White
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year
102 Questions asked
What's on your mind?
sharon miranda • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM This product statement is unclear to me "AC Power 110-240V Transformer 8ft Power Cord to main Patio Speaker Power connection needed for Internal PatioBluetooth Receiver and Stereo Power Amplifier found in Main Patio Speaker". What does it mean, that an AC power connector is required that is only 8' long? And, so one speaker has to be within 8 feet of a power outlet, but the 2nd one can be 30' farther out, being connected to the first one? If so, can the 8' cord be extended safely outdoors? 8' isn't very far for an outdoor application.
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHello Sharon, It is explaining that the package comes with an 8' AC power supply that plugs into an outlet from the main speaker. Yes, you can run an extension cable from your outlet if it is not within 8'. It also comes with a 30' speaker wire to connect the master speaker to the passive speaker, allowing you to place the speakers up to 30 feet apart.
sharon miranda • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM What else is needed to install these speakers, such as a mounting bracket or batteries?
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi Sharon, These are packaged with everything you'll need. Brackets for each speaker, power supply, and speaker wire to connect the two speakers.
yaniv • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM Hello, can i choose to connect the speakers Bluetooth or aux cabel?
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHello, These speakers can only connect via Bluetooth Wireless to a smartphone, tablet or computer.
Jeff • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM I see that the speakers are listed to work with iOS and Android phones, but I assume they will also work with Bluetooth-equipped Windows phones, correct?
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi Jeff, I believe they work with all Bluetooth 3.0 devices! Just make sure your device is disconnected from any other Bluetooth speaker before you connect, and you can leave the speakers on at all times. They waste very little energy when powered on with no music playing. If you turn the speakers off manually, you'll need to re-connect your smartphone to it each time you power them back on.
Rick • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM I understand there are water resistant but how do you protect the power supply? You wouldn't want to leave that out in the rain, no?
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi Rick, The power supply is okay in wet environments, but any extra cover or protection you can provide would be recommended.