OSD Audio's BTP-525 wireless patio speakers from Outdoor Speaker Depot - an easy plug and play choice for outdoor sound systems. These speakers are IP54 rated and feature a frequency response of 38Hz-20kHz +/- 10dB, making them perfect for any outdoor setting. With a power handling of 100W, impedance of 8 Ohms, and sensitivity of 89 db, these speakers deliver a powerful, clear sound. The speakers come equipped with Bluetooth® version 5.0 and are compatible with A2DP standard, making it easy to connect your Bluetooth-enabled device to the speakers. The gold-plated spring-loaded binding posts and full motion bracket make for easy installation. The speakers also feature a composite resin low resonator cabinet and powder-coated rust-resistant aluminum grille, making them durable and long-lasting. The power supply length is 3' 5" from plug to transformer and 15' 5" from transformer to speaker. The speakers come in a pair and are available in black or white. The speakers also come with a 1 year warranty. Weather resistant cap is added to protect the speaker connection and additional protection near the ocean is suggested by applying Clear Coat (spray paint only, not brush) to the grills.
1) Determine the ideal location where the Patio Speakers are not exposed directly to the elements. Note: speakers typically should be placed between 8 to 12 feet apart for proper stereo separation.
2) The Master Patio Speaker needs to be located near an AC outlet where you can connect the Power Supply to the Master Speaker in order provide the electrical current needed for the Internal Stereo Power Amplifier and Bluetooth® Receiver.
3) The Pairing speaker must be connected to the Master Speaker with the 10-foot Speaker Cable that is supplied with the kit. The length of the speaker cable can be cut down for an exact fit but should not be extended beyond 30 feet
What's Included: Water Resistant Power Adapter, Speaker Wire, and Waterproof Wire Connectors
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Speaker Type: 5.25" 2 Way Bluetooth® Patio Speakers
- IP54 Rated
- Woofer: 5.25" Water Resistant Treated Paper
- Tweeter: 0.5" Dome
- Frequency Response: 38Hz-20kHz +/- 10dB
- Power Handling: 100W
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 89 db
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Compatible with A2DP Standard
- Powder-coated Rust Resistant Aluminum Grille
- Gold-Plated Spring-Loaded Binding Posts
- Full Motion Bracket
- Composite Resin Low Resonator Cabinet
- Power Supply Length: Plug to Transformer - 3' 5", Transformer to Speaker - 15' 5"
- Unit Dimensions: (L x H x D) 10" x 6.5" x 6.5"
- Sold As: Pair
- Colors Available: Black or White
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year
102 Questions asked
What's on your mind?
Jorge • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM Is the price for 1 speaker or the set?
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi Jorge: The price is for a pair of speakers. The main speaker includes the Bluetooth Receiver and Amplifier and needs to connect with a power supply that is included with the Kit. There is also a speaker wire that is attached to the satellite speaker so that you have right and left stereo separation. So yes the price is for the pair of speakers. TL/3168
Matt • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM Is the speaker wire rated for use in wall or ceiling?
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi Matt: I do not believe the speaker wire included with the speaker is CL rated, approved for in-wall/In-Ceiling applications. We do sell CL3 rated speaker cable (approved for residential and commercial) separately. TL/ 3183
Tony • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM Is there an auxillary input?
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi Tony, No - these are solely made for wireless Bluetooth connection to your smart device.
Norma Sullivan • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM How many speakers can be connected at one time? To one receiver?
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi Norma: These speakers feature a single connection from a Bluetooth enabled Device (transmitter). The Receiver is built into the main speaker which has the internal stereo amplifier. The satellite speaker is connected with speaker wire. We are working on developing an external Bluetooth receiver with built in amplifier so multiple speakers can be connected. Stay tuned TL/3226
Paul • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM My stereo receiver is Bluetooth capable will be speakers work with that system
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi Paul, Unfortunately no. This type of Bluetooth only works with smart devices such as smartphones, tablets and computers that can search and connect to Bluetooth speakers.