SKU: BSTK-SVC100-PAR OSD In Wall 100W Knob Volume Control, Speaker Impedance Matching White, Black, Brown Decora Style
- Decora style impedance-matching volume control for whole house audio systems and dedicated audio zones
- Rated at 100 Watts per channel with minimal bass roll-off
- Impedance-matching feature stabilizes the ohm load so parallel connections of multiple volume controls can be installed without damaging the amplifier
- Front-mounted adjustable jumpers allow easy adjustment when multiple pairs of speakers are connected to a single receiver or amplifier
- Accepts up to 14-gauge wiring and fits in a standard gang box with a depth of 2.9"
- Precision electronics provide low distortion and a ruler flat frequency response
- 12-step linear rotary-style knob for a wide range of listening volumes
- Installs easily and works with almost any audio system
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Volume Control Type: 100W Impedance Matching Rotary Knob Style
- Power Handling: 100W Peak; 50W RMS Per Channel
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Total Attenuation: 52 dB (Max)
- Steps: 12 (Make Before Break)
- Impedance Matching for 1/2, 4, 6, or 8 Pairs of Speakers
- *Can be Used as Non-Impedance Matching if Leaving Default on Jumper Setting at 1X
- Wiring Requirement: Up to 14 Gauge Wire
- Removable Input and Output "Quick Connect" Phoenix Connectors
- Fits in a Standard Single Gang Box - See LV1 for Mounting Bracket
- Unit Dimensions: (L x H x D) 1.62" x 2.5" x 2.5"
- Warranty: 2.5 Years
- OPEN BOX UNIT
No Questions asked yet!