Uncover unbeatable value with our Open Box item—rigorously inspected, quality-assured, and performance-tested for an exceptional audio experience. Take advantage of this excellent deal, where a minor packaging imperfection translates into a significant discount on your premium Outdoor Speaker Depot product.
- Outdoor speaker disguised as landscape spotlights to blend easily within commercial or residential environments
- 60W of power handling combined with integrated drive/baffle assembly delivers great sound to backyard spaces
- Engineered for excellent audio performance with tiltable sealed enclosure and 3" PE or aluminum cone drivers
- IP65 UV and weather-resistant rated to withstand cold, hot and wet climates
- Includes both ground mounting stakes and surface/wall mounting hardware for installation flexibility
- Install a pair for smaller areas or patios or multiple in-ground speaker pairs to cover large spaces
- Add an in-ground omni-directional subwoofer to complete your outdoor audio experience
- Beautiful bronze color on enclosures and accessories blend easily into shrubbery, lawns, flower bed and potted plants
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Design: Outdoor landscape speaker pair
- Woofer: Sealed 3” aluminum cone or PE cone
- Frequency range: 150Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- Power Handling: 60W
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- IP Rating: IP65
No Questions asked yet!