NERO Stream WRA Wireless Class D 4-channel Outdoor Amplifier
- Compact weather-resistant wireless outdoor amplifier
- Combines highly efficient Class D technology with wireless convenience
- Delivers reliable power to up to four outdoor speakers
- Includes Bluetooth and WiFi for pairing with cellphones and tablets
- Free OSD Audio Player App turns your portable device into a powerful remote control
- Use the App to control volume and source by zone
- Listen to your favorite streaming services or internet radio
- Runs 50W at 8-ohms and 100 watts in a 4-ohm load
- Compact design with water-and dust-resistant housing
- Front panel source indicator lights, volume/EQ, power and connection reset
- Equipped with Aux input for external audio sources such as DVD/MP3 players
- Connect multiple units for the ultimate multi-zone outdoor audio experience
Our NERO Stream WRA is a compact outdoor amplifier that combines the power of Class D amplification with the convenience of wireless streaming. This rugged amplifier is Bluetooth and WiFi enabled and can be placed anywhere there is access to an AC power outlet. Simply pair your cell phone or tablet to the NERO Stream WRA, download the free OSD Audio Player App and listen to your favorite streaming service or enjoy a podcast while relaxing in the sun. Up to four speakers can be connected to the NERO Stream WRA to create separate audio zones. For instance, you can add one pair of speakers by the pool and the other pair near the patio. The Player App lets your control the source and volume right from your cellphone or tablet. The NERO Stream WRA also includes left and right Aux Inputs to connect other sources such as a DVD player so you can even set up an outdoor home theater system. To cover large outdoor spaces, add more NERO Stream WRAs to expand and control four, six, eight zones and more.
NERO STREAM WRA gives you unlimited access to all your digital audio sources, such as Spotify, AmazonMusic, Tidal, Napster, iHeartRadio, TuneIn and vTuner allowing you to play those sources through new or existing audio components and speakers.
Class D Amplifiers Run Efficiently
Class D or digital amp technology is ideal for compact amplifiers like our NERO Stream WRA. The output transistors are fully turned on or off during operation, so distortion is low while efficiency is high (93%). Class D amps also produce less heat than traditional amps and because a cooling fan is not needed, this amp runs quietly.
Pair with In-ground, Patio or Landscape Speakers
The NERO Stream WRA can be paired with any outdoor speaker including patio, landscape like our rock speakers, as well as omni-directional in-ground speakers. Be sure to use speaker cable that is rated for outdoor use if you plan to bury the speaker cable underground.
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Amplifier Type: Outdoor Wireless Stereo Amplifier
- Amplifier Class: Class D
- Channels/Zones: 2
- Power Output @ 8 Ohm: 25W x 4 RMS, 50W x 4 Peak
- Power Output @ 4 Ohm: 50W x 4 RMS, 100W x 4 Peak
- Bridged Rating (Watts): n/a
- Bluetooth Version: 4.2 w/ aptX
- Bluetooth Range: 33'
- Wi-Fi Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- DAC: ARM Cortex 3, Supports 20bit/48kHz
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohm and 4 Ohm Stable
- Transformer Type: External PSU
- Outputs: Speakers A + B
- Inputs: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, RCA Stereo Line-In
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90dB
- Air-cooled or Fan-cooled: Air
- Remote Control: No
- 12 Volt Triggers: No
- Auto-On Sensing: Yes
- Sub-Out: No
- Power Supply: 115V or 230V
- Rack Mountable: No
- Dimensions (L x D x H): 7.7" x 6.2" x 1.7"
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
- Rating: IP64, CE
No Questions asked yet!