Features & Specifications
Covert an 8-ohm amplifier to a 70V/100V amp with the MTR-250. Perfect for commercial applications,
this amp transformer is easy to install and allows multiple pairs of speakers to be run to a single amplifier. For example, if you're expanding your business or retail establishment and need more speakers, simply connect the MTR-250 to your existing amp and run additional 70V speakers with transformer taps without having to add another amp. Perfect for professional stage or PA applications, this amp-transformer will save time and money on sites that require multiple speaker pairs.
- 70V/100V Mono Power Output, RMS 250W
- Frequency (-1dB): 20Hz-20kHz
- Rugged 1U Metal Chassis
- Internal Constant Voltage Transformers
- Extensive Short Circuit & Overload Protection
- Signal In LED Indicator
- Stereo Out LED Indicator
- 70V/100V Out LED Indicator
- 70V/100V Mono Speaker Output
- Power Out Select. Left = 8 Ohm Output. Right = 70V/100V Output
- 8 Ohm Stereo Speaker Output
- AMP Stereo In. Maximum Capacity 85W per channel at 8 Ohm. For bridge connection, connect amplifier’s
- “+” to the “L+” screw terminal connector and connect “-“ to the “R+” screw terminal connector.
Other Product Info
The MTR-250 70V/100V Line Matching Transformer Combiner enables the conversion from an 8 Ohm
amplifier output to a 70V/100V. This unit is ideal for both professional stage or PA applications which require running multiple pairs of speakers to a single amplifier.