Features & Specifications
On Sales while supplies last. The MTR-500 70-Volt to 100-Volt Amplifier-Transformer Combiner enables the conversion from an 8 Ohm amplifier output to a 70V/100V. This unit is ideal for both Professional stage or PA applications which require running multiple pairs of speakers to a single amplifier. it is ideal when connected to an 8 Ohm amplifier that features a Bridged Mono Output signal. It allows you to convert up to 500 watts Bridged Mono. It works well with our OSD AMP300 (470 watts Bridged), OSD AMP200 (350 watts Bridged) and also the new OSD XMP100 (Class D; 150 watts Bridged Mono). So the MTR duplicates the output of the 8 Ohm amplifier connected to MTR Inputs. it does not add any Gain.
NOTE: IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO CONNECT THE MTR IN STEREO, BRIDGED MONO ONLY. THIS IS THE ONLY APPLICATION THIS PRODUCT WILL WORK AS OUTLINED IN THE MANUAL.
- 70-volt to 100-volt mono power outlet
- RMS 500W
- Frequency (-1dB): 20Hz to 20kHz
- Rugged 1U metal chassis
- Internal constant voltage transformers
- Extensive short circuit and overload protection
- Signal in LED indicator
- Stereo out LED indicator
- 70-volt to 100-volt out LED indicator
- 70-volt to 100-volt mono speaker output
- Power out select (left: 8-ohm output; right: 70-volt to 100-volt output
- 8-ohm stereo speaker output
- AMP stereo in maximum capacity: 175 watts per channel at 8 ohms; for bridge connection, connect amplifier's "+" to the "L+" screw terminal connector and connect "-" to the "R+" screw terminal connector
- Maximum power handling for bridge connection is 500 watts
- Rack mounts included
Other Product Info
The MTR-500 70V/100V Line Matching Transformer Combiner enables the conversion from an 8 Ohm
amplier output to a 70V/100V. This unit is ideal for both professional stage or PA applications which
require running multiple pairs of speakers to a single amplifier.