Uncover unbeatable value with our Open Box item—rigorously inspected, quality-assured, and performance-tested for an exceptional audio experience. Take advantage of this excellent deal, where a minor packaging imperfection translates into a significant discount on your premium Outdoor Speaker Depot product.OSD Audio SVC405 is a 300-Watt impedance-matching volume control with two-source (A/B) switching that allows you to adjust the volume of a pair of speakers independently of other speakers and control the volume of two pairs of speakers and one audio source. Ideal for both home and commercial installations, this decorative in-wall volume control includes an impedance-matching feature that stabilizes the ohm load so parallel connections of multiple volume controls can be installed without damaging the amplifier. The SVC405 maintains the full hi-fi audio frequency response with no low frequency roll-off and is rated at 300 Watts per channel (100W RMS). The rotary knob adjusts the volume from inaudible to loud, and when you order the SVC405, you get the complete kit that includes the junction box, screws white trim plate.
- Decorative, decora style impedance-matching volume control for whole house audio systems and dedicated audio zones
- Rated at 300 Watts (100 RMS) per channel with minimal bass roll-off
- Includes 2-source (A/B) switching for two pairs of speakers and one source
- Impedance-matching feature stabilizes the ohm load so parallel connections of multiple volume controls can be installed without damaging the amplifier
- Accepts up to 14-gauge wiring and fits in a standard gang box with a depth of 2.9'' Includes junction box and screws as well as a white plate to match any room d'cor
- Precision electronics provide low distortion and a ruler flat frequency response
- Rotary-style knob for a wide range of listening volumes
- Installs easily and works with almost any audio system
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Volume Control Type: 300W Impedance Matching Knob Style w/ A/B Switching
- Power Handling: 300W Peak; 100W RMS Per Channel
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Total Attenuation: 42 dB (Max)
- Steps: 12 (Make Before Break)
- Impedance Matching for 1/2, 4, 6, or 8 Pairs of Speakers
- *Can be Used as Non-Impedance Matching if Leaving Default on Jumper Setting at 2X
- Front-Mounted Switch Allows for Easy Adjustment When Multiple Speakers are Connected to a Single Receiver or Amplifier
- Impedance Matching Volume Controller with On/Off Switch
- Wiring Requirement: Up to 14 Gauge Wire
- Removable Input and Output "Quick Connect" Phoenix Connectors
- Fits in a Standard Single Gang Box - See LV1 for Mounting Bracket
- Unit Dimensions: (L x H x D) 1.62" x 2.5" x 2.5"
- What's Included: White Plate, Inserts, Screws, and Knob
- Warranty: 5 Years
No Questions asked yet!