- Time Aligned Tweeter for improved phase alignment and better sound.
- Horn Loaded Tweeter increases sound levels for higher volume.
- Dual 5.25 Inch Graphite Woofers offer low distortion, deep bass and clear midrange.
- Pre-Construction Frame allows for the positioning and custom painting of the grill before installing the speaker.
- Silk Dome Tweeter is the choice of audiophiles for best high frequencies.
- Center Tweeter and Twin Woofers allows for vertical or horizontal mounting.
The OSD Nero IWLCR53 In Wall LCR (left, right, center) trimless speaker is an elegant and discreet option for adding left, center, and right speaker channels to a big screen TV. This in wall LCR speaker can be used as a left, center, or right channel speaker in a surround-sound system, or as a right or left speaker in a stereo system. The dual graphite cone woofers produce clear, full bass tones with smooth mid-frequency roll off, while the 1" silk dome dome tweeter gives you smooth distortion free sound at the high end. The IWLCR53 is capable of handling up to 150 watts so it can be paired with all AVR’s.
Two Part Mounting System
The two-part mounting system allows you to install the mounting frame and grill before adding the speaker. This keeps dust off the speakers during the installation process, and custom painting the grills is much easier. For a truly cinematic sound in an aesthetically pleasing, non-intrusive form, the Nero IWLCR53 makes a great choice.
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Speaker Type: 5.25" In Wall Center Channel Speaker
- Woofer: Dual 5.25" Graphite Cones
- Tweeter: 1" Silk Horned Loaded
- Crossover: 12dB Cross Over w/ Dual Contour Switches
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz +/- 10dB
- Power: 10 - 150W Peak
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Measurements: (L x W x D) 17.4" x 7.5" x 4"
- Cutout: 16.33" x 6.49"
- Trimless: Yes
- Grill: Magnetic, Paintable
- Selling Unit: Single
No Questions asked yet!