- A new, larger, and more powerful integrated amp/preamp version of our award-winning NERO Stream XD
- Like the NERO Stream XD, the XD2 streams using both W-Fi and Bluetooth
- By-passes the DAC in portable devices for the highest quality sound possible
- Experience digital streaming sources with true high-fidelity
- Control streaming music wirelessly through the free OSD Player App
- Features both an analog RCA and digital fiber optic input
- Includes a USB port for loading your personalized music library
- Includes built-in 16-bit, 44kHz up to 24-bit, and 192 kHz digital-to-analog converter
- Pairs with OSD Audio integrated amp/preamps, NERO Stream XD, and our new outdoor NERO Stream WRA (Weather Resistant Amp)
- Each component works independently or can be grouped together in multiple combinations
- Can be wall mounted behind a TV utilizing included proprietary wall mount brackets
- Features a native digital input option or straight analog connection with dual stereo RCA inputs
- Bonus feature includes a headphone jack output delivering up to 24bit, 192 kHz high definition sound
- Includes IR wireless remote control to access sources, volume levels, etc.
Pair the NERO STREAM XD2 with other OSD Audio integrated amp/preamps, NERO Stream XD, and our new outdoor NERO Stream WRA (Weather Resistant Amp) to take streaming capability to other areas of your home. All 3 models can be controlled and grouped together from the free OSD Audio Player App to stream music to other audio zones directly through your phone or tablet. Use Plex Media Server to access high resolution FLAC and DSD.
The beauty of a wireless amplifier is that it uses Wi-Fi to transmit sound so it can be placed anywhere in your home. Having a wireless amp with a high-quality DAC means you can experience the same kind of gut-wrenching audiophile quality that makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up without having to wire the amp to your audio source. Unlike other stand-alone streaming amps, our NERO STREAM XD2 covers all digital and audio bases with Bluetooth®, headphone jack, Wi-Fi, line-in RCA and USB for devices such as Google Chromecast or Amazon Alexa devices so you can stream music with true high-end fidelity.
Yes it does, but you need to set up the NERO Stream XD2 using the OSD Player App first which you can find in the app store. Once the NERO Stream XD2 syncs with your Wi-Fi network, you would reconnect your device to your home Wi-Fi network. Then you would open Apple Airplay, from there you would select the source you want to cast and the NERO Stream XD2 should appear on that list. Please feel free to contact customer Service at OSD Audio to walk you through it. With this feature it increases the number of Sources available to the NERO Streaming Devices.
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Amplifier: Class D
- Output Power: 100W @ 4 Ohm
- Max Output Power: 400W
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- Impedance: 8 - 4 Ohm
- Inputs: Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, Optical, USB, AUX (RCA)
- Outputs: Speaker, Subwoofer, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- DAC: Cirrus Logic CS8416 24 Bit/192kHz DAC
- Wi-Fi Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Bluetooth Version: 4.2 w/ aptX™
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 8.5 x 2.5” inch
- Weight: 6.8 lbs
No Questions asked yet!